Forty-Six

[Wednesday, May 13, 6:27am, Airport]
[L O U I S]

I hugged him tight, not sure how I'd be able to not go see or talk with him whenever I felt like it. He rocked us back and forth, squeezing me tight, then chuckled and pulled away with a grin. "I'm gonna miss you," he nodded.

I sighed, "I know. I'm gonna miss you too."

He pursed his lips, and then looked behind me, "Aye, Harry! You better take care of him!" Niall raised his eyebrows, pointing at my boyfriend, "I can't believe you're going to the states! And then Australia, too!" he shook my shoulders.

I couldn't help but grin back at him. Of course he was the one that didn't worry about not being able to see and hang out with me, but instead was excited about the experience I was taking on. Liam on the other hand, hadn't been as optimistic. He was more sad that I was leaving, as his new internship and school had taken him away from spending time with me the past few months. I didn't blame him, though. He still had another two years of school to finish due to the job and degree he was achieving.

My mum pulled me away from Niall and into a tight hug, "Have an amazing time, baby. Don't do anything bad or dangerous, and stay safe. Call me often. I love you so much," she kissed the side of my head various times. My step dad nodded at me from behind her, and I have a slight smile. I wasn't going to see him for two and a half months, and although I didn't like him it was the least I could do.

Lottie and the twins got their fair share of hugs from me and Harry, as well as him giving a hug to my mum promising her that he'd take care of me. He told them that they should all expect presents in the mail. Something from New York for Lottie, California for my mum, and Disney World for the twins, all per request. It made me smile seeing him interacting with them as if they were all family. Also knowing that they'd most likely get things from other places as well, anything that reminded us of them.

"Don't be disappointed if we don't make it to Disney, though. It's going to be busy and hectic," I smoothed Daisy's hair, she was tucked into my side.

"We'll get there," I looked up at Harry, "I want this trip to be special for you, Lou. Plus, there's a lot of things in the states that I've never gotten to see or do. This tour isn't as jam packed as my other ones, so we can do more," he nodded.

Gemma, Robin, and Anne suddenly returned from talking with Lou, Randy, and the band, as they had obviously gotten close with them. After all they'd been with Harry since the start.

"Have fun, Louis," Gemma gave me a bright smile and a hug, "I've traveled with him before, it's chaotic but exciting. Performing over and over gets tiring, but don't let him be an ass to you. Just let him sleep it off, especially after concerts. You're going to a lot of them so you'll both be sleeping in late when you can," she chuckled, "uh... oh! And you're going to be in close quarters all the time. If you need space, I always either went into my bunk or somewhere on the bus when we were in hotels. It's small of course, but it feels homey," she shrugged. I smiled. "He isn't bad, though. He's learned to speak what's on his mind if he has a problem, or anything. You'll be fine, babe," she smiled again. I had gotten to talk more with her in the past couple of days, and she'd unknowingly taken me under her wing. She almost treated me like a brother. Or at least a brother in-law, not that we're going to talk about that though.

I gave out hugs to Harry's family, before Zayn came out of nowhere, "Sorry everyone, but we've got to go. Plane is waiting, and we need to get to New York on time," he told us. Niall went over to him, and Zayn took him aside to talk. I didn't know about what, but watched him kiss subtly kiss the side of his head as they hugged, so it seemed like they were fine.