Eighteen

this is literally the way I keep track of all my stories and that's not even all of it bc a lots on my phone and documents too omfg I've started way to many stories that most don't even have more than one chapter. two or three don't even HAVE a chapter, just a cover cause I made it and liked it. on the bottom there's a list of all my stories (99.9% larry) if u can even read my ugly handwriting then you can have a sneak peak to them lmao but idek.

-

[Monday, January 12 2015, Louis Apartment, 10:24]

I could still feel sweat on the back of my neck as I drove home from footie practice. It was late, and I was tired as hell. My muscles ached like they did after every practice, though that was normal. It was also normal that those few guys teased me like always again.

I drove to my flat quicker than I probably should've, but I'm a safe driver and I was tired. So I couldn't help it. What I saw when I got there was unbelievable.

Harry stood outside my door, pacing back and forth while doing something on his phone. It confused me to no extent, because I mean, not only is is Harry Styles, but he was just randomly there, and I didn't know what to do about it.

He turned around, his phone to his ear as he spotted me. His mouth formed an o and he hung up on whoever he was calling. "I was just trying to call you," he told me.

I reached into my bag, pulling my phone out. Due to the business of my annoyingly hectic schedule, I managed to miss five calls from him. Two around ten, two at five, and one as of right then.

I sighed, and got us both into my apartment so that I could set my bags down. I ran a hand through my sweaty hair. "Sorry," I blushed, "was a busy day. I-I had class, and then work, and then I just got back-"

"Are you mad at me?" Harry interrupted.

What?

"Why would I be mad at you?" I asked softly. He fished his mouth open, biting his lip as he pulled his phone out. He pressed on a few things before handing me the phone.

Harry Styles singing up a new boy toy?

As of the past couple days, Harry Styles has been spotted with a new friend. Knowing the popstar is gay, many people have considered that the mystery man is someone he's interested in. New boy toy maybe? Someone he's fancying at the moment? No one knows, but from fans all over Twitter it's been known that this shortie is a Stylist as well! He's always said it, but no one ever expected Styles to actually hook up with a fan!

My jaw dropped.

From what we've seen on social media, Louis Tomlinson, is a student and footie player Manchester University! As well as a fanboy and runs a fan account for the star! Some suggested that he was even using Harry.

"I'm not using anybody!" I exclaimed, reading on.

He attended the singers book signing as well as the meet and greet, and managed to meet him inside YSL. Paparazzi caught glimpses of him making his way to what looks like Pac Sun in the pictures. Looking distressed, rude, and annoyed, Tomlinson dissed the paps by telling them to go away, and shouting that "It's not just girls and I'm not a boy toy!" when the comment "girls all over the world want to know who Harry's new boy toy is" was thrown about.

I shook my head, "But none of this is real!" I exclaimed, "I'm not using you nor was I being rude! I said please and they didn't listen!" I tugged on my hair after Harry took his phone back. "I-I don't even know what to think! Why would they write that?!" I asked, my eyes wide with fear and frustration.

Harry sighed, "No, Louis. I know- I know it's just fake and stupid. They all are, they're all the same dumb shit but I just don't want you to worry about it," he swallowed, "that's why I came. I wanted to tell you first so that you wouldn't, like, come to different conclusions. Cause I know it's not true," he finished.

I just looked at him, amazed by him overall. I didn't say anything back though, and took my phone out, going right onto Twitter.

My mentions were filled with questions and new followers and hate. I actually had hate from people, saying to get away from Harry and to keep my "fat ass" away from him.

Before I could scroll any more my phone was snatched. "Hey!" I exclaimed, my voice cracking. I hadn't even realized that I had slight tears in my eyes, with that feeling in the back of my throat. The one that you get before you cry, and I hate it because it makes me feel like I can't talk or do anything without crying.

I was pulled into a hug, and my arms instantly wrapping around Harry's waist. He rocked me side to side, his cheek pressed to the top of my head. I was hugging him tight, and I wasn't sure if I was squeezing him too tight but he didn't make notice of it if I was. He just sighed, and kissed the top of my head, making me breath out.

"I'm sorry," Harry mumbled, "I should've warned you about this too-" he told me, "I feel so bad. You're probably like 'wow this kid is actually a really big idiotic dork how have I fangirled over him for all these years'," he chuckled.

I couldn't bring myself to laugh along, though. I disagreed with everything he said. "You are a dork. And it's not your fault you only have a grade ten education," I said, grinning and gnawing at my bottom lip to contain my laughter. At least he thought it was funny, and pulled out of the hug laughing.

I smiled softly, and he pursed his lips, "But you're okay with this? Like, all this with me? It gets frustrating sometimes when you're not used to it," he said.

I sighed, "I'm not necessarily okay with it, but at least now I know what's going to happen from now on. I can handle it, I'll get over it," I told him, shrugging my shoulders.

We both stood there aimlessly, looking at each other and at the ground and anywhere but each others eyes until I spoke up. "Do you wanna like, uh, watch a film, maybe?" I asked.

Harry grinned, "Yeah," he nodded, "yeah, yeah, I'd like that."

I led him to the couch, grabbing the remote and flipping onto Netflix. I tried Hulu plus before, but I couldn't take it. It was annoying and expensive. So now Netflix.

I gestured the remote to Harry, but he shook his head, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer. "You pick," he murmured.

I blushed, and went to flip through some movies when Harry hummed softly. Gaining my attention, he turned my head and pressed a chaste kiss to my lips before smiling and leaning his head on top of mine. I grinned.

-

OKAY IM ON THE BUS AT SCHOOL AND THIS IS UNEDITED SORRY AND ALSO SORRY I TOOK LONG BYE ILY ALL HOPE U LIKE THE CHAPTER I HAVE MORE PLANNED AFTER THIS BUT I LEFT MY NOTEBOOK AT HOME WHERE I WROTE OUT THE EVENTS AND PLOT SO I WAS LIKE WTF COMES NEXT LMAO