Eight

[Saturday, November 15 2014, Manchester University Football Field, 7:47am]

I was in the middle of shooting balls into the net when I got a call. It interrupted my music, and my mojo at the early time, but I stopped anyway and answered whoever was up that early.

"Hello?" I asked," unplugging my headphones.

"Louis, I need you!" my friend, Kristen's voice, exclaimed. We had met over Twitter three years before, both of us fans of Harry Styles, and had been best friends ever since. We had gotten to meet up after a bit over a couple of months of knowing each other. We didn't live close, but we tried as much as we could for meeting up to become a once in a while thing for us seeing as we got along too well.

I chuckled, "What can I do for you this early?" I asked her.

She snorted, "Well, I'm surprised you're even answering my call this early in the morning, but I had a dream which turned into an idea which is going to be a reality today!" she rambled on to me.

"Yeah? What is it?" I questioned, jutting out my hip and placing my hand on it.

"Okay. So, I had a weird dream that I was with Taylor Swift and we went into YSL together, but the cops wouldn't let me in since I wasn't famous and they thought I was a fan trying to stalk Taylor-"

"Kris, why are you calling about a Taylor Swift? Did you get dumped? Do you need to shake it off?"

"Oh my god, Louis, you need to fix up your jokes. I'm choking," she fake gagged, "but no. The idea coming from this dream had me thinking that we could go find Harry today since he just returned to England and is in Manchester with Zayn, and he usually likes to go out some places. You know he always likes YSL, so, I thought we could go there while he's there and be dressed up as if we're actually shopping there," she finished with a sigh, "how about it?"

I bit my lip, "How would you even know if this would work out?" I asked, "I mean, how do we know he's going out today? Or that he's going to YSL, or if we'd even get to go in the store. We're anything but posh. College frat kids if anything," I joked, rolling my eyes with a small smile.

Kris chuckled on the other end, "Shut up. Sometimes you've got to just take chances and this is what we're doing. I'm already a half hour into the trip to your flat. We need to get ready and ready to leave if we hear he goes anywhere," she stated, "oh, and by the way. Harry's three years younger and technically he's just been legal in the UK, not even in the US yet. He's only eighteen," she pointed out.

My mind wandered off topic, "And to think that he started out when he was only 15," I smiled to myself, shaking my head. I smiled at the ground.

"Off topic. Go home right now and get into fancy clothes. Blazer, tight jeans, Eh, don't wear your ratty vans. Wear those nice doc martins you wore that one time, that or some dress shoes," she told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "With skinnies?"

"Yes! It looks not only hot, but it also makes you seem better. I don't know. It just looks better. You'll end up looking hot, now I gotta go," she said quickly and hung up.

I pulled my phone away from my ear, looking at it for a second before stuffing it into the pocket of my sweats. I went and gathered up my things as well, steering clear from Ethan and Mason as they strolled onto the field with their own gear.

Within fifteen minutes I arrived back at my flat, and grinned when seeing my little husky baby scurry up to me and jump on my legs. I picked her up, peppering her with hugs and kisses and rubs on the ear before putting her down. "Let me feed you. You weren't suppose to be up this early with me, Breebree," I cooed, going to the kitchen. I reached into the pantry for the bag of dog food, and scooped out a full scoop with the "scooper". With her being still a puppy, she only got one scoop for breakfast and dinner. Didn't want her bulking up too much.