Fifteen

[Monday, January 5 2015, Louis' Apartment, 9:37]

[H A R R Y]

Waking up in a room with my face on he walls isn't something I'm used to. Especially with a hangover. But I awoke the next morning, a headache in my head and a small boy in my arms.

Louis.

I gasped quietly, and grinned, ducking my head back down and digging my nose into the back of his neck, taking in his scent. He smelled of alcohol no surprise, but there was a hint of something else that made me feel warm. Maybe it was his body temperature.

There was no doubt I thought Louis was beautiful. He absolutely was. The only problem was figuring all of this out. He was also a fan, and you can never know who is taking advantage of you, my mum said. Except I knew. I had been doing this for so long that I could tell. Louis was genuine.

My head pounded, making me groan. I remembered that we were both drunk last night, and whether he remembers what happened or not I didn't want him to wake up with a stranger wrapped on him. Even if he did know me.

So, I sat up. Instantly I gasped, and my hand flew to my chest. I must've really forgot Louis was a fan, since there were a couple posters on his walls. Of me.

It was only three. One big one from my tour two years ago, one just regular poster of me, and one from the signing. He also had my book on his shelf, a bunch of post-it notes sticking out the top. He had the stuff from the signing in the tote bag you got there, hanging on the wall in his closet. Not a big closet but still.

I noticed Louis' room wasn't that extreme. Plain black soft comforters and pillows, wood shelves and drawers. On his ceiling he had quotes, but I didn't take the time to read them.

It didn't freak me out. It was surprising, since my face was on the wall in three places, but I've seen worse. Mostly online but still.

I had a feeling that those weren't the only things of me he had, but I didn't want to go snooping. So instead I stood slowly and made my way out into his kitchen. My phone was in my pocket. Not sure why since I slept with it like that, but I was also drunk, so that explained it.

A puppy padded up to me, jumping up at me. I patted its head, rubbing behind it's- her ears. Had to make sure what gender the adorable dog was.

It took a couple tries but I eventually found out where things were placed in his kitchen. He walked in before I could do anything, his eyes a bit wide and his hands clasped together. I could practically sense the nerves flying off of him.

"Uh... d-did you uhm, remember last night?" he asked, his voice small.

A small smile found it's way to my face, "Yeah, yeah I do," I told him. I smirked, leaning against the counter.

Louis groaned and covered his eyes with his dainty hands, "Oh god," his hands dropped, and he sighed, "I just... I'm sorry."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What for? I didn't mind, Louis, not one bit. Thought it was all really nice, actually," I bit my lip. He was making me a bit fidgety.

"Yeah, sure, sleeping in a room with your face plastered up there," he joked.

"I've got to say, it wasn't as strange as I would've thought it'd be," I assured.

"No!" he whined, "that is the most embarrassing thing ever," he sat down on a stool, leaning his chin in his palm. "We pretended it was New Years," he chuckled, smiling while he covered his eyes again.

"It was quite a good night," I nodded, "uhm, like.. would you-" I was cut off by my own phone ringing. I sighed, and pulled it out. Zayn was calling. Most likely to ask where the hell I was and to tell me to get home because I had studio time later. Which I already knew but still.

"I should get back home. Takes a bit longer and I have studio time later," I told Louis.

"What was that song?"

"What?"

"The song you were humming while you texted your friend back," he said. I hadn't realized I was even making a sound, just singing in my head.

"New song. The album is coming out soon. That one was wolves," I grinned, "maybe you can come by and I can show you some songs. Sneak peek," I raised my eyebrows, nodding when his face lit up.

"Okay," Louis mumbles, biting his lip, a blush evident on his cheeks.

I nodded, "Good. I have to leave, but I'm going to keep in touch, alright? I- well... I wasn't lying to you last night.  I-I do like you, Louis," I admitted. It was a risky thing to do, but it was already said and frankly I didn't regret it.

"I clearly like you too," Louis coo's, "and not just in a fan way. I like you for you, you know?" he tilted his head. I just smiled, because yeah, I did know what he meant.

[L O U I S]

I had never had my first kiss. Besides that one girl when I was eighteen, but that didn't count since I'm not into women. That, and the fact that she was practically a beard to me. After I kissed her I knew for a fact that I was gay. I wanted to puke.

I hadn't had a true relationship, and I was already twenty-three. It was a bit sad, and I didn't like the fact that I always would be teased for it, my family not knowing that it actually upset me.

Harry was about to leave. I don't even know how, I just somehow felt closer to him after last night. Even though it was mostly blurry. It was weird.

"Wait!" I called.

Harry turned around, and my body shook with nerves. "I- um... never mind," how was it a good idea to ask Harry to kiss me, when to him I'm just a stranger practically.

Harry grinned, "Please let me kiss you," he begged. God, he was smiling so fucking big, and I didn't know if he was smiling because he was going to laugh at me or not. It honestly scared me so fucking much, I didn't know what to do. I wanted it. I nodded. He smirked, "perfect," he nodded to me, and my eyes widened.

Harry grabbed my hands, then took a step forward and bent down to kiss me. His large hand cupped my cheek with one hand, his other one grasping my one hand still. I gasped into it, and fluttered my eyes shut and gripped onto his hand and shirt as he kissed me slowly. I kissed back.

It was short. Only a few seconds, which seemed like all of eternity at the moment. Though it was sweet, and soft and genuine. His lips were soft. So so soft and plump and just how I'd imagined they'd be. And his height compared to mine was just so perfect and just the way everything fell into place made me so fucking happy and at bliss. I had felt the cool metal of his lip ring against my lip. And oh my god he was such a good kisser. I didn't want it to end but then it did and I just couldn't take in the fact that- I kissed Harry fucking Styles. Not superstar famous Harry Styles. Regular genuine random guy Harry Styles.

It was the most amazing thing in my entire life.

Harry had pulled away first, but he had a smile on his face none the less. I stared at him, my lips parted. I felt in my own world. I couldn't focus on anything but looking at his eyes and hair, and I hadn't realized that I was still holding onto his hand until he let go to bring one hand up. He brushed back my hair, eyes gazing into mine. A smile spread wide on his lips. "You're really attractive," he mumbled, kissing me again.

I kissed back, my one hand on his shoulder and the other on the nape of his neck. My fingers curled in, scratching lightly at his neck and looping onto a few strands of curls as we kissed. He tasted like heaven, and in the moment he wasn't even Harry Styles. He was just Harry the boy I met, who was kind and sweet and funny and caring and sarcastic sometimes and kissed really fucking well, and I really truly honestly couldn't get enough.

-

IM SO FUCKING SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IDEK I GET BUSY SOME DAYS AND THEN ON OTHERS I JUST CANT SEEM TO WRITE WHAT I WANT IT JUST WONT COME OUT

BUT ANYWAY I HAVE LONGISH HAIR LIKE RIGHT PAST MY BOOBS AND IM GETTING IT CUT SHORTER LIKE PROBS RIGHT UNDER MY COLLARBONE BUT STILL ABOVE MY BOOB (this rant is useless and no one reads these a/n's all in all its gonna be short) AND OMFG ITS GONNA BE SO CUTE HELP MESJSZJK