Seventeen

OK LETS TALK ABOUT HOW ALICE larryafhbu IS READING THIS OK?OK I LOVE HER STORIES SO FRIGGIN MUCH SO IM LIKE "hOLYEBSJSZK ILY GIRL" AND THX SM FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING SO MUCH THAT MEANS SOOOSSJSOSOSO MUCHHHH BUt yeah so other than that it's been a good day. I got mcdonalds at midnight and all is good.

Q: do you like cats or dogs?
A: kittens are fucking adorable as shit and they're cute when they get older too but dogs are my go to. I have a black lab and boston terrier.^^^

[Sunday, January 11 2015, Pac Sun, 2:52]
[L O U I S]

I got out of my car, slamming it shut and locking it. I stuffed my keys into my pockets, along with my cold hands. It was a Sunday, and I wasn't in the mood for anything other than to get home and read or listen to music or something other than work and bills and homework. Mostly considering I don't usually work Sunday's and was called in randomly. Maybe Bree would be up for a movie and cuddle night. She likes my bed anyways.

I had only taken a few steps when I heard a faint stutter of something. It sounded like when you take a burst of photo's on a phone or camera.

There was a man twenty feet away, seated across the small street outside the cafe. His camera was facing me, and I widened my eyes, turning my head and putting my hood up. My gaze kept looking towards him, and I walked faster when seeing two other people. I didn't know what was happening. Only that there were three people, and possibly more if I searched, taking pictures of me just out in the open.

And the thing was- I wasn't famous. Nothing but a face in a crowd. The only people who thought of me as "famous" we're people on Twitter due to the amount of my followers. Though unless Twitter is making its way to the tabloids instead then I had no idea what was going on.

"Are you and Harry Styles dating?" I whipped my head around, seeing one of the people about five feet away from me in the parking lot. I ignored him, but he didn't seem to take a hint. "We saw you with him yesterday. We know he's gay, are you with him now?"

"Can you please go away?" I asked, looking around. I couldn't believe that when you see candid pictures of rumored girlfriends or something like that that this is what it's like on the other side. Granted it is only one day since hanging out with Harry so it could be expected, but I hadn't thought it would happen. It didn't settle well with me. I didn't like it.

"Girls all over the world want to know who Harry's new boy toy is," the man said to me. He wasn't close enough where he was invading personal space, but it still felt like it.

"It's not just girls and I'm not a boy toy, now get away from me please!" I exclaimed, rushing into the store. I slammed the door shut, rushing into the back room with tears in my eyes. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Those were paparazzi. Paparazzi. Not only were they invading my personal domain but they were snapping pictures of me without my consent.

I knew it was about Harry. But I couldn't do anything about it. I didn't have his number. Hell, I didn't know if I would even see him ever again.

"Hey," my co-worker, Derrick, swung himself around the corner, hanging onto the door frame. "You okay?" he asked.

I shook my head, looking up from where I sat on the bench, "God, Harry fucking Styles. That's what. I don't know what I am to him. I still freak out over him and have to contain myself whenever I see him in fucking person. I just had a fucking paparazzi in my face and he probably still thinks of me as just a fan- well I mean I am, but that's all he might think of me as. I-I don't know what to do and I'm freaking out," I ran a hand through my hair, my eyes wide.  I knew that I was probably being irrational, that Harry probably does like me since we've kissed. "People were just taking pictures of me without even asking. I-I don't even know why! A-And one asked questions and I-I didn't know what to do and I can't take that. There's a reason I'm not famous and that's the reason," I was freaking out.