Thirty-One

dedication to my new hubby LarryLivesLife

ALSO I POSTED BEAT THIS SUMMER SO GO GIVE IT A READ
AHHH SMUT\/

[Friday, February 13 2015, Louis' Apartment, 4:36pm]

[H A R R Y]

I was on the phone with Louis, finishing up my little bit of packing for his parents house. We were staying there overnight, and thank god he had a bunch of sisters so it wouldn't be as awkward.

I only had a few things. My toothbrush and deodorant and a change of pajamas and clothes for Sunday. I had clothes left over at Louis' house, so I figured I'd stay over his place tonight and use those. Or snag a jumper from him. He always smelled good.

By the time I had even gotten to his apartment he had the door open. A wide smile on his face. I smiled back at him and stepped inside. "Hey, how was your slumber party," I teased. I set my things by the door and caught him rolling his eyes.

"Shut up," he told me, "and it was fine. We had fun talking about all the little annoying things you do," he joked, scrunching his nose up. He was barely a foot away from me, trying to make himself bigger but it wasn't working. Instead I just leaned the tiny bit forward and pecked his lips. "And how weird you are," I interrupted him again. He kept talking in between kisses, purposefully to annoy me. "And dorky... And awful at dancing."

I smiled against his lips, "You know you love my dancing," my dancing was probably the worst ever, but anything to make him crack a smile.

He laughed, "No I don't," he played with the ends of my curls. I went to pull away, but he didn't let me go so easily.

He was grinning, and kissed me again. Of course, I kissed him back. You can't ever turn that down.. I didn't know how far we would go, but it was starting out perfect. The only thing was that at first I could sense Louis' nervousness. I knew why he was nervous, too, but I still hoped that it would disappear.

"Love you," I mumbled against his lips. They were warm against my own, inviting me in each time we touched. I let my hands slide down Louis' waist to his hips. I knew he liked having my hands on his waist. I wouldn't ever protest it either. I could feel his breath on my lips, and who was I to not close the gap and kiss him? He instantly brought one hand up to my face, his dainty hands holding onto the back of my head.

I stepped forward slowly with small steps, walking Louis backwards until his back hit the wall. He grabbed onto my shoulders, only for his hands to slide to my neck. I could feel his chest rising and falling against mine, and pulled away only for a split second before kissing him again.

"You wanna," he gave a look down the hall. I could feel his fingers itching to take my shirt off.

I started the buttons for him, pulling him along, "Of course."

__________

We both laid there for a while. I was on Louis' side, wrapping him up in my arms and kissing his forehead. I hoped he didn't mind that I stayed over either, but by the way he clung to my chest I could tell he was grateful. We were skin to skin. I couldn't help but feel a sense of fullness when I was with him. And just... everything that was amazing. I smiled when I snuggled close and nuzzled my nose against Louis' neck. "I love you, Lou," I whispered.

I could tell his eyes were closed, and a smile on his face as well. He sighed, "I love you so much."