Twenty-five

I just fell off my bed after seeing that larrystylinsonvevo voted for a couple chapters and is possibly still reading this imebskdksl yay hi I frickin love your works and teaching mr. tomlinson fucks me up ok back to the story :))

-

[Monday, February 2 2015, Louis' Apartment, 9:32AM]

[L O U I S]

When I woke up I felt arms around me and a body pressed close to mine. If I could I would've squealed and grinned as I tried snuggling closer. But instead I just sunk back down, sighing softly.

Except Harry wasn't asleep either. His eyes were open, and little did I know he had been watching me for the past couple of minutes.

"M'sorry bout last night," he murmured.

I shrugged, "It's fine," I sighed, a content little smile on my face.

After a minute he spoke up again, "But I-"

I cut him off, "Was drunk and not thinking. It's okay. We've all done it before," I told him, turning around to face him.

He smirked, "You haven't."

I snorted, "That's because I'm a virgin," I pointed out, "and that's not the point. I... wait," I furrowed my eyebrows, turning my head to look at the calendar pinned to my wall, "shit! It's Monday!" I exclaimed, sitting up frantically. I checked my clock, sighing when it said five forty-five. "My first class is at seven thirty," I said, falling back into the mattress.

"Is this payback for me leaving you for a week? Leaving me all alone to rot," he yawned in mid sentence, and I chuckled, snuggling up against his warm body.

"No. But I've missed plenty of classes already. Can't add another one," I smiled. "Can we sleep for an hour more?" I asked.

I could feel Harry nod, and so I closed my eyes, "Yeah, we can," he murmured.

[Monday, February 2 2015, Louis' Apartment, 2:21PM]

I swung the door of my apartment open, sighing. I dropped my book-bag onto the floor, rolling my shoulder that the heavy bag was on. I had work in a half hour. It only took fifteen minutes to get there, so I let myself fall onto the couch.

I only looked up when Harry strode into the room. He wore a smile, and sat down next to me, the sides of our bodies pressed close. And since I was slouched down on the couch with my legs spread on the small sectional, it allowed Harry to stretch his body across the coach and lay his head in my lap.

"Hey," I smiled, fingering at the soft curls. that laid messily on my thighs.

"Hi," he murmured, "how was school?" he asked.

I shrugged, "It was fine. Niall wouldn't shut up the whole day. He found a new girl," I said.

Harry nodded, a small pout on his face, "Can I tell you something?" he raised his eyebrows. Of course I nodded. "Okay," he sighed, "don't tell anyone but Zayn kind of has a crush on your friend Niall," he winced.

My eyes widened, "My Niall?!" I exclaimed.

He nodded, "Yes. Zayn's pansexual, so... I don't know. He saw Niall at your footie game we went to, then he saw him on your Instagram," I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Not only that Zayn was pan, but that he liked my best friend. And my best friend is straight.

Okay, so that fact made me uncomfortable, because the struggle of going after a straight guy is horrible, I'd know. In high school I crushed on the straightest kid there. One of those jocks who were actually nice but dated almost every popular girl since he was clueless.

"How did he find my Instagram?" I asked.

Harry shrugged, "I told him your account since I follow you," he admitted, to which I only smiled, and leaned down to kiss his lips. Even though his head was sideways on my lap.

I sighed, "Okay, well, I have to leave to get to work soon," I told him, patting his head to get him up. He did, and turned to look at me as I stood. I had to change, since I couldn't go wearing joggers and a big jumper. As much as I wanted to. Instead I changed into jeans and the first tshirt I saw when opening my drawer.

When I got back out I saw Harry putting on his jacket. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Where you going?" I asked curiously.

The boy looked up from where he stood, sending me a smile. Instantly my cheeks heated up. "Uh, I was gonna drive you to work," he says, "I've been a bit bored today," he chuckles embarrassedly.

I stared at him for a moment, but then snapped out of it and nodded, "No, yeah! That's great!" I told him. I didn't bother with a coat other than my jumper and grabbed my phone and wallet. And when we left the apartment after petting and giving a treat to Bree, Harry grabbed ahold of my hand, squeezing it securely. My hand was small in his, and I couldn't help but give him an effulgent smile.

The paparazzi outside my apartment complex wasn't as bad as it had been when they first found out I lived here, but they were still there. The only big difference was that there were a group of girls out there as well. I could tell from experience that they were desperate for anything that they could get of him. I had been in that experience of trying to get to him various times in the past, but had never succeeded until Kris' plan. It was weird to think that that was only two months ago. Two months ago and I had been a crazed fan that had a sensation of feeling as though I'd faint if I even got remotely close. Though unfortunately I had to get to work, and he rushed us through the crowd, calling out that he needed to get me to work. And not once did he let go of my hand.

Once we got there on the other hand was different. There were a couple paparazzi, yes, but there were more girls. It didn't surprise me since they know I know Harry and that I've been dating him. But it scared me that they could figure out my schedule of when I get to work. It was the same the other day, just not as many girls since it was just me.

It was interesting having others calling out for me. Of course Harry too, sometimes I'd hear a long string of just people yelling for me or my name. It was weird to be on his side of the crowd. And as exciting as it was having people wanting to even touch your hand, I wasn't sure if I liked it. It was busy and hectic and crazy and it was all just unfamiliar to me.

Harry quickly opened the door, and gave me a bit of a shove to get inside first. I could see a couple of my co-workers worried faces, and I shot them a weary smile.

Harry gently brushed my elbow, turning to stand in front of me, "Are you okay?" he asked, "I know I've had to take you through that before but I always feel bad about it especially since you're not used to it," he spoke quickly, and wore a guilty expression.

I just shook my head, "No, it's fine. It's all different for me, so it's kind of hard to get used to it, but it's fine," I pursed my lips.

I know Harry seemed unsure about how I really felt about the whole situation, but he nodded none the less. "Okay, then. I'll pick you up when you're done?" he raised his eyebrows. He smiled when I nodded, and pressed a quick kiss on my lips before exiting the store and into the crowd.

I turned around, about to head back to the back room until I saw my co-worker Derrick looking at me strangely. But all I did was shake my head, and tell him to not ask.

-

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS A SUCKY FILLER AND IS GROSS BC I DIDNT HAVE ANY INSPIRATION TO WRITE IT BUT I NEEDED SMTH TO GIVE YOU GUYS SO HOPEFULLY IT HELPS. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LOT BETTER. also I'm gonna be doing chapter questions so \/

how do you think Louis is coping with the whole paparazzi scenario?