Ten

[Wednesday, November 19 2014, PacSun, 4:46pm]

TIME SKIP^^

I sighed into my phone, holding it between my ear and shoulder. Because of the fact that my manager didn't usually come in on Wednesdays, only during the morning shift which I was not, I was able to get away with being on the phone. That and I was sorting things in the back.

"Yea- no, no Niall I just can't. I'm always running out of time to do my homework! I've got class, work, then that damn shelter and then footie! I can't just drop footie all together and work isn't an option if I want to keep living in my flat. I-I just don't have enough time to do extra curriculum by working at the shelter. Plus, I've got Bree to look out for. I always end up running out of time for everything else!" I exclaimed.

Niall sighed on the other line, "But, I just really want to be able to help pay to go see Harry Styles for you and that's the only way since they're paying us," he told me.

I shook my head, "Well, I'm really happy that you want to do that for me. But I've got too many thing to juggle right now. I'll either just have to use some of my own money I own and save up," I shrugged.

Niall groaned, "Alright," he caved.

I nodded to myself, "Alright. I gotta go, bye," with that I hung up.

[Wednesday, November 26 2014, Louis' Apartment, 4:50pm]

[N I A L L]

I quickly rung up Liam, scratching behind Bree's ears in the process. "Damn I love babysitting you, you cutie," I mumbled, partly to myself and partly to the dog.

Liam answered eventually, "Hey, what's up?" he asked.

"Louis wants to quit working at the shelter. Said he's got too much on his hands," I told him.

He groaned, "But the money coming from that is helping pay for the hotel!" he whined.

I ran a hand over my face, "I know. I-I mean but, your mum is technically paying for one ticket since we have to pay her back the money for one ticket. So, technically they're payed for-"

"Yeah, no, we have to pay her back. Plus, none of us have enough money for the hotel unless we keep saving up. You've been working at the shelter for-"

"Seven. I've had seven days there in the past four weeks so far. That's gotten me one hundred and five," I interrupted.

"Okay," he sighed, "Alright, that's almost about half. I'll take some money from my allowance and my community service and pay the rest. My mum won't need to know the reason I'm asking allowance ahead of time," he rambled.

"Rich people problems," I mumbled under my breath.

"What?"

"I didn't say anything."

"Oh, okay. So then you get that money to me, I'll pay my mum back, and then all we'd need to save up for is the hotel and gas. We'll use Louis' input for gas, it's only three hours away. And then we'll use yours and his for the hotel since I'm paying the rest of the ticket. Sound good?"