Twenty-Seven

[Friday, February 6 2015, Louis' Mums House, 12:27PM]

[L O U I S]

When I stepped foot inside my Mums house I questioned whether or not I should've come. I didn't know if it was a good idea and if I was able to have my family bombard me with questions. But when I saw my Mum walking in from the kitchen with a bright smile I knew that I made the right choice.

I unclipped Bree's leash and let her run around the house. My mum stopped a few feet away, a smile on her face. "You're suppose to be working and in class today, Lou," she told me.

I nodded, "I took care of it," I said, taking a deep breath.

My mum furrowed her eyebrows, "Louis, baby, come here," she cooed, holding her arms out.

My face contorted as she said that, and I let out a sob, scurrying right into her arms. She held me tight as I cried, and rocked me back and forth. My hands gripped at her tshirt, balling it up in my fingers. She wasn't that much shorter than me, but I still had some height on her, so she walked me to the couch, and let me collapse onto her lap and sob all again.

I must've fallen asleep due to crying so much and wearing myself out. I woke back up only an hour later to my Mum watching the telly and carding her hand through my hair. I had my body curled up on the couch with just my head in her lap, and she flicked the television off when seeing that I woke up.

"Tell me what happened, baby," she said, patting my side. I sat up more so that I was leaning my head against her shoulder.

"I think I broke up with Harry," I whimpered.

Mum almost gasped. I could hear it. "Why, honey? Did he do something to you?" she asked.

I shook my head, "No. He didn't do anything at all. It's just the paparazzi and the articles they make out of those pictures. They surround you like a bunch of flies, and then say horrible things about you that aren't even true," I told her, and then to prove my point I pulled up the article that Harry had showed me two days ago. Even saying his name in my mind made me wince.

Mum sighed, reading it with a frown on her face, "What did Harry say about this?" she questioned.

I shrugged, "He was freaking out because he thought I knew and was pretending I didn't know. But then he didn't wanna show me, and apologized a lot after he did show me. He said he had his guys on the case to get it taken down," I said, "a-and it's not Harry, though. He did the right thing and isn't doing anything wrong, but Mum, I can't deal with the names that they call me," my lip trembled a bit, "I'm still a virgin and they said he was using me for sex," she gave me that look. That one mum look that makes you rethink your whole thinking process to see if you did something wrong.

She faced me more, "Louis. You know for a fact that celebrities can't really help all the attention they get out on the streets. If anything you'd know best, you're a boy-fan, or fanboy or whatever it is. So don't put that on him," she pressed.

"B-But I get pictures taken of me when I go out with him!" I argued.

She shook her head, "And he gets pictures taken every single time he goes out, whether it's with you or his friends or just himself. He did the right thing, Louis. He went to you about that article to apologize for something he didn't even do and tried making it right by trying to get it down. That's all you could ask for," she explained.