Thirty-Two

[Saturday, February 14 2015, Louis' Apartment, 819am]

[L O U I S]

I woke up sprawled out on the bed, my arm over Harry's waist and my ankle hooked with his. He was facing me, his hands tucked under his head like a kid. I yawned, and sighed, bringing my hand to his arm. His tattoos were on display, covering all over his arms and even he few on his chest. My fingers traced over them, the anchor, the rose.

"Hey," he whispered, then cleared his throat.

"Hi," I mumbled.

Harry smiled a bit, maybe remembering last night just how I was. "We should probably shower if we're heading out at ten," he told me.

I groaned, and turned over so that I was on my stomach with one leg straight and the other bent. I smiled softly when Harry moved his ankle to mine when I moved it. He dug his foot under my ankle so that my leg was over his. I couldn't help but look at him fondly.

I could see the digital clock on my dresser. It was a bit after eight. I scrunched my nose, "It's only eight twenty-five. I wanna stay in bed a bit longer," I complained. Harry just wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me all the way to his chest.

"We need to change the sheets," he whispered, a small smirk on his lips.

"I know," I whispered back. I couldn't believe that I had sex. Finally. And with someone who I loved.

My hands were then at my chest, and I reached one up to Harry's curls that we're getting very long. The green stripe in his hair was being outgrown. "You've got to do something about the stripe. Maybe get it redone," I suggested, "or maybe do pink," I smiled.

Harry chuckled, "Why pink?" he asked.

I let out a giggle as he moved to lay on top of me, with the comforter all jumbled on the bed and thankfully in between our groins. "It's manly," I grinned, laughing more when he dug his chin into my stomach.

I was surprised when he agree'd, "Okay, sure," he blew raspberries on my stomach. I squealed and pushed his face away, which made him laugh as well and climb over me to peck my lips. "C'mon. Shower," he pulled me up by the arms when he sat back, and stood from the bed. I followed him up, and went into the hallway to the bathroom to start the shower while I heard what I thought was him taking the sheets off the bed.

I got into the shower myself, and when I was rubbing the shampoo into my hair I heard the door open. I waited anxiously for the shower door to slide open. Last night had been the first time Harry and I had even seen each other naked, aside from the one time I had left early for school and came back in the middle of the day to him with only a shirt on and no boxers in the kitchen. He had just shot me a fake grin and walked into my room to put on sweats. But the wonderful thing, was that as I said, the evening before had been the first time we'd properly seen each other nude. Yet only the next morning I felt closer with him. And not physically but more mentally and emotionally, which sounded absolutely stupid, but it was true.

So, when the shower door did slide open, I didn't feel nervous about myself when Harry stepped in and both of us were naked together once again. His hand grazed my hip as he squeezed past me to put his head under the shower head. Then when I needed to rinse my soap we switched spots.