Thirty

!!spacebuns!!!

ALSO FORTY FUCKIN THOUSAND READS I LOVE YOU ALL WOOO

[Thursday, February 12 2015, Pac Sun, 6:13pm]

[L O U I S]

I smiled when seeing Harry standing in front of the store. I had just clocked out from my shift, and gathered my stuff from the back employee room. He was looking down at his phone, nose scrunched and biting his lip. It was cute. He was cute.

I walked up to him, putting my face right up in his face with a funny smile, interrupting whatever he was doing. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Hey, babe," he chirped.

"Hey," I licked his nose, and he pulled away.

"Ew!" he exclaimed, laughing. I was practically dying of laughter, and grabbed onto his jacket when we both calmed down. "You're in a very good mood today," he commented, "especially with going to school so early. I never was fond of school," I smiled, and shrugged.

"I like school most times. Today's just a happy day," I told him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and started walking me out of the store.

"Happy day?"

I nodded, "Happy day."

I heard him give a little hum, "Good. That's good. What else is going on?" he questioned. It made me happy. He didn't have to care about how my day was, but he did. And the fact that he was asking gave me a nice feeling.

"My friend Kris is coming down tonight to hang out overnight. We haven't been able to meet up as much as we have been, and I've felt real bad about it, but she knows it's not my fault. So we're catching up. What're you doing, though? Cause I don't wanna just leave you alone so you could always join if you wanted," I offered, rambling just a bit.

We got to the car, well, my car, but he drove it to pick me up. We both got in, and he pulled out to drive. "No that's fine. I have plans with Zayn. He wants to go out for a drink to watch the game," he told me. I nodded, and then gasped.

"I have to call Kris!" I exclaimed, fumbling for my phone. Due to the time it took for her to get to my place, she could've already left, or was leaving now. I had her on speed dial just because, and pressed call. She didn't answer until the third ring. "Do you have to soda's?!" I asked.

Harry leaned over from his seat a bit, "Buckle your seatbelt," he said, trying to reach for it.

I hit his hand away, "Eyes! Eyes on the road! Don't get me killed!" I chuckled, squishing my phone between my ear and shoulder as I buckled. He let out a little laugh as well and paid attention as the red light turned green.

"Is that Harry?" Kris asked, "is he with you? Jesus fuck, Louis I still can't get over the fact that you're dating Harry Styles. This is what happens when we spend months apart. Maybe I'll take a year away from you and date Zayn," she joked.

I snorted, "Yeah right. He's interested in someone else," I rolled my eyes with a smile, but then realized she didn't know that he liked Niall.

"Who?" she questioned.

I pursed my lips, "Not you that's for sure," I made a joke out of it, and she tsk'd me on the other end.