18.(Let The Sunshine In )

Happy reading 🌹

Chapter 18

"Taxi?"Manyata shouts and runs in hurry but this one also passed her quickly.She was repeatedly looking around with panic written all over her face.

The number of her bodyguards had increased overnight though they didn't need guard her for two days since she was resting at house with her injured leg.However the third day after that incident means today she has come to college.

And the most adventurous thing she has done today is that she got out of college by tricking those guys who were working for her security at the very first day.
Of course Rashmi helped her to get out not to mention how she changed Manyata's appearance by setting a Bunot wig on her head and a large pair of sunglasses that was covering half of her face.She was able to get out safely but now her fears and anxieties were getting worse as she could not get a single taxi. If the bodyguards once realizes that she is not inside the college then it will be a total scandal .They will find her from any corner of the city and throw her at his feet.She needs to return back before the last hour class.

However, her worries were allayed when a taxi driver stopped at her signal.She got into the taxi immediately to reach her destination.

Manyata had almost forgotten how cab drivers talk more than necessary when they find a female passenger alone ,all thanks to her grumpish car driver rather the head bodyguard now.
The man is not friendly at all.In the morning while going college,she had only asked once what happened to Uday's car driver.And to her surprise ,he didn't thought necessary to reply her back.However, Manyata was no less stubborn, after much persuasion the man opened his mouth.

Uday's car driver met with an accident yesterday on the way of picking her up from the Jungle road.
Unfortunately that's how she discovered the cruelest side of Uday following the driver's accident.

...................................................................................

A-203 Jitendra Sharma

Manyata glanced at the house name plate hanging outside the apartment.
She has been standing here nearly for ten minutes.She already rang the doorbell multiple times but no one was coming to open the door.

Manyata was getting impatient now wondering if there was anyone inside the apartment at all.It was no less challenge for her to come to meet Prateek at his home directly.Now what's the use of coming here if she can't meet him after going through so many difficulties.

"You?"What are you doing here?"Her trails of thoughts broke when she heard someone shouting at her furiously.
She saw Prateek's mother standing on the door glaring at her angrily.Manyata gulped hard realizing the lady was completely mad at her and if possible she wouldn't hesitate to slap her.

"Aunt ,umm,Actually I wanted to meet Prateek".said Manyata in low voice.She accepted that the lady has every right to be angry with her after all no mother can bear the suffering of their children and here she was the only one responsible for hurting her son.

"Don't you feel a little ashamed?How dare you to come here?You've hurt my son enough but not anymore.You'll never try to communicate with my Ptateek again,do you understand?Now leave.Just spare my son's life ,you've played enough."The woman shouted at her and was about to shut the door on her face but just then Manyata interrupted.

"Aunt,please let me see Prateek for once ,please. I won't stay more than five minutes,I swear."She pleaded with teary eyes.

"Why?You're living blissfully with your husband and new family.Why do you need Prateek,to hurt him more?"
"Just forget my son Manayta.I don't want to see a self centered girl like you anywhere near my son. "
"Now leave,leave before I call your husband."