26.(Found You)

Chapter 26

Manyata's POV

"LOOKING FOR SOMEONE?"

I stopped wandering.My breath stalled.
The familiar tone of that anger laced deep voice i heard behind my back seemed to strike my head in an instant.The world surely would come to an end now.
Ceaseless ringing of the temple bells could be heard from afar, as if foreshadowing the catastrophe of my life.

Uday knows everything.He got to know everything.My escape plan,my relationship,my confidential connection with someone he's going to kill so mercilessly now ,Udayveer Singh finally found the thorn in his way.
A chill tangled down my spine as my head was swirling with these thoughts.
The soothing gentle breeze of the spring freshened the air.But could it prevent forming beads of sweats on my forehead?
My open hairs blowing with the gusty wind were giving me a tough time to manage my rumple tousled strands.And the open end of my Saree blowing along with the wind also added annoyance to my hard times.

I couldn't think properly what to do now

I couldn't think properly what to do now.My body went froze with the sudden change in situation as well as my brain.
I knew that once I look back no one would be able to save me from his wrath.But I had no alternative to escape unless I wish to die so badly in his hands which is surely going to happen anyways.
Blowing away all the negative thoughts,I finally turned around to assess how much he knows.I really need to know that to survive the monster infront of me. And as soon as I turned around ,panic engulfed me.I gulped hard.

The smooth silk fabric gently brushed over his face. As he removed the end of the Saree from his face,my eyes met up with his.

Those eyes!They were staring at me viciously.His brown shades turning into a darker one reflecting his fury.I could see my destruction in those whirlpool of emptiness.Irony! Weren't they in my vision a little ago displaying different emotions!

His eyes were depicting the unquiet mind with a raging storm building up in him but his face?Well his look was as calm as the smoothest waters.The reason behind my scared state was his stoic face without expressions. He was not even giving his crude signature smirk today.Did he really know anything?I was being doubtful now.

"Uday!"

His name escaped as a weak whisper from my lips.To cope up with his temper,I had gathered every ounce of my courage that was saved inside me but hearing my very own fragile voice, I felt tight iron bands compressing my heart initiating a constricting pain in my chest.

"Expecting someone else?Aren't we?"
He replied,his countenance as hard as before.

"Did you lost your lover in the crowd?"Should I help you Mrs Singh?"

His query totally unsettled my gathered up firmness within seconds as I realized Uday may have already seen me with Prateek.The old terrifying possibilities of what will be happening emerged on my thoughts again.