41.(Desires)

Warning ⚠️- This following chapter contains mature contents which might not be appropriate for the underaged readers.You've been warned.

Chapter 41

Wise men say
"Only fools rush in"
But I can't help
Falling in love with you

~Manyata will never truly love you for what you are doing to her. She loves me.Only me.

You will never get her love by force.The more you will force her to love you,the more she will get desperate for freedom."

Mocking remarks were constantly buzzing in his head.Uday clenched his fists so hard that his knuckles turned white.Even after uttering those words Prateek Sharma wouldn't have been alive had it not been necessary to extract information from him.

Although he could block out that stupid's blabbering but his raging neurons kept him
reminding of another set of voice.Her cries and screams! Her pleads!

~~Spare me from your life,I don't want to be with you.

~~Our perspectives on life are not the same.We don't have anything common in between us.
I wasn't meant to be here as your wife.I admit I made a mistake.I apologized to you for that millions of time.Didn't you ruin my life enough?

~~Set me free from this relationship Uday.We don't love each other,neither can we ever.Please Uday,I'm begging you.

~~I've hated you,I still do and no matter how well you behave with me I'll always hate you Udayveer Singh."

~~You can't keep me here forever.I'll escape from this hell one day or another.

"You won't ever"

Uday grunted shushing the surge of thoughts swirling in his head.When will she understand that he doesn't want her to let go?Not today,not tomorrow,not now and never.
Manyata's persistent resistance is not making barriers between them rather they are only reviving his yearning to keep her bound to him forever.If this is what they call it obsession then right now he is damn obsessed.

Uday couldn't think of someone else touching her like the way he could.Only he has those rights over her.
Right to touch her,right to make love to her.Right to punish her whenever she comes up with some stupid escape plans.
Evidently,he was deeply hurt as well as furious when he found out Manyata tried to escape with her potential lover.The mere imagination of his lawfully wedded wife giving her delicate heart to a pathetic sick guy enraged him.

Uday wanted to break her so badly that she would never dare to play such mind games with him.Manyata severed his trusts.That's not her only misdeed.She kept making mistakes one after another.
Uday was infuriated that Manyata chose to endure his tortures in exchange for Prateek's life.While in contrast he could undoubtedly assume Prateek had somehow instigated her to run away with him taking advantage of her feeble emotions.

Having watched Manyata closely almost for a year,Uday has discovered one raw fact about her. "Manyata is one of those people who gets easily manipulated by others." As a consequence she always does something that makes him extremely furious.
Despite all of her audacious blunders,Uday would've forgiven her but Manyata lost that freedom also.His covetous heart filled with intense bitterness the way she unveiled her depth of love for that piece of shit.She held his hand even as she saw her doomsday before her eyes.

That weakling doesn't deserve her.

Why can't Manyata fall for him like that?She had no idea how she was making him desperately greedy to snatch that fondness for him.A whole new different emotion was awakening in his mind.A selfish desire!
To have her in his screwed up life all to himself.