04.(First sight and circumstances)

Bro ,"I'm feeling sad. And I'm missing Kim ".Jai pouted keeping her head on her brothers shoulder.

"Everything will be all right Jai.You'll find new friends.You're a big Girl.Hey na"??Uday pulled her cheeks.
She shove off his hands annoyingly.

They reached the best college of the city.
Redwood International Institute
It seems some renovations were going on .Students were moving hastily here and there and some geeks engaged on their heavy books with great attention.

Ewww...Jai squinted toward the students.There outfits , demeanour everything seemed to be a mess for her.

UV??She literally cried out.

Hmm??

Are you sure this is the best college here?Jai asked in doubt.

Obviously Jai.I personally went through their history and this is the best.
"Believe me.Sis......Foreign students who are in mint conditions get along with Redwood easily" ."You'll love it in a few days".Uday said hopefully.

Well,Jai didn't show any changes on her expression.

Ok??"I'm going to meet the principal and the Dean .You can ramble around the surroundings."
See you..By....He was interrupted by Jai.

"Bro,feeling hungry.Buy me some drinks".said Jai.

Wait here.
Uday marched toward cafeteria.

"One L&P" .He ordered the girl on the counter who was busy in arranging stuffs hurriedly hunching her shoulders and the upper body.She seemed to be an waitress or an attendant of the cafe owner as another middle aged lady were slumbering in a corner.

Beta,dekh keya chahie unheh????The lady said in dozing.

"One L&p".She searched hastily among her metarials.
Aaj toh Veeni mar hi dalegi mujhe.Bhagwan bacha lena(She muttered ) ..........L&P???She stopped searching the thing she never heard off.
She straightened up her body in surprise and her messy hairs shrouded her face.She grumbled feeling disturbed and tucked in her unruly hairs behind ears.

Uday's eyes stuck on the the beauty instantly.Her flawless body marvelled him at the first sight as if she is some goddess or a fairy without her wings .Her perfect almond shaped eyes expounded herself as a dreamy girl who still believes in Disney fables.Her milky skin spreaded a gentle sheen on the air.And those rosy lips of her_he urged to claim them right then.
She was the symbol of pure innocence and he felt he would be the one to rip it out.
Uday was broken out of his trance when this alluring beauty yelled out.

Hello ??Are you hearing me??
L&p???Yeh keya short form hua??Lemon and Peach??Lychee and papaya??We don't sell fruits sir.Anything else you want??

You.He whispered .

Huh?Aapne kuch kaha??She asked in confusion.

Voice sweeter than I expected.He murmured beneath his breath.......

Sorry??She stared at him.

L&p beverage drink??Asked Uday not removing his eyes from her.

Not available here.She replied feeling unease at his gaze.

 The MismatchOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara