03 .(The missing wife)

Writers Note:I was completely busy with my studies so couldn't update guys.Now that I'm little free will try to maintain regularity.Thanks to all of you who waited patiently😘😘
Let me know your opinions about the story .Should I continue it or not.😶

Some of the moments of this chapter will be depicted from Uday's point of view.

The missing wife

"UV what happened between you and Manyata?"May I know the reason please?"Kate requested.She wanted to break the silent shell inside the car.

Kate Swan.My current project associate and also best friend.Yeah BEST FRIEND.It sounds weird for a ruthless monster like me but then she is my closest friend.The only girl I can bear more than a day apart from my sister.We know each other since school days.Kate is an exception from other girls. Girls who lust after my charm and greed for my title.

"UV?" I'm talking to you,Man."Kate nudged my shoulder.

"I messed up everything.Kate."
I managed to reply.I described the horrible thing I did with my wife.

"That you've been doing with her  from the very beginning,UV"
Kate replied  surprising me.I stared at her. From when she developed a soft corner for other people?Her expressions were undefined.My broken voice didn't effect her rather she looked at me with disgust.

"What?Why are you staring at me?"
I mean you left no stone unturned to turn her life into a living nightmare.For a reason that was never on her hands?You know,I thought you won't do something nasty with your wife at least .But no,you didn't even  spare her Damn it .You know what she doesn't deserve a jerk like you.

"Kate,please...."I was interrupted.

"No,you listen to me first UV.Majority of you Indians believes in Hinduism right? And Hindus believes in rebirth.Are you taking any revenge of previous birth from her?"Kate asked sarcastically.

"Kate.I don't believe in any religion."I replied arrogantly.

"Also you don't believe in the foundation named family, the emotions named love and dedication."

"Cause they are bullshit,Kate.You crave for love and they hurt you.Damn your emotions."

"Stop the car".She shouted.

"What?"I asked halting the  car abruptly on the roadside.

Opening the door,Kate got down from the car.

"Where are you going Kate?"

"I'll go by myself.Thanks for the half lift, Mr.Singh."
She clenched her teeth angrily.

"It's late night already,not safe for girls.Let me drop you at home."I said still possessing my calm face.

"Your wife is also alone at this city in this late-night .And you don't know where is she?Do you?So don't bother to show your concern for me and  Manyata.And one more thing stop searching her.She has left you deliberately,let her live her own life in peace.If you still insists then fine.Carry on.But I wish you never find her again."

Kate left with rage.I stared at her departure.Why did she sound she  was hurt?She had no problems whenever I used to ditch a girl.This was common phenomena to me and Kate.Then what happened a moment back??She even didn't like Manyata ,I thought.As an ex she never did.........

___________________________

"I love cheap thrills...
till I hit the dance floor ..
hit the.....

Uday's dearest little sister  took her usual late night entry on the Alpha palace.Peeping through the main entrance she scanned the area once.Hanging her Stiletto heels in one hand,Jai Nandini tiptoed while crossing the grand hallroom.She had to be extra alert tonight as her Mom is home tonight.