19.(Dreams)

Happy reading🌹📚

Chapter 19

Manyata's POV

"Maaa, see did I draw it bad?"An enthusiastic Manyata asked her mother who was busy in taking orders from the customers.It was the most busiest time of the day since the students used to gather more at the middle of class breaks
and right then Anita couldn't care to look at her eight year old's daughter's careless childish scribbles.

"It's beautiful, pari.Now will you please go sit on a corner.Just spare me some time baby."She overlooked the drawing note her daughter intended to show with so much eagerness but when her mother pushed her forward to sit at a corner quietly,her little heart got hurt.

"Hmmm.I won't talk to you.You didn't even see it Maa.You're so bad ".She stomped out of the counter angrily making a pout as if almost crying.
Her daughter's petty arrogance did not go unnoticed by her but again, she couldn't care  and so turned her attention to the teenage customers who was demanding snacks and drinks crazily.

After the customers crowd died down Anita slowly approached her daughter who was sobbing sitting on a corner showing her back.Anita sat beside her child and tried to caress her face lovingly but Manyata shove off her hand sharply causing her mother to give a mirthful chuckle.She is angry with her mother and she must realize that.She drew up a shallow breath.
Anita shook her head noticing her sullen_ not ready to talk face.This girl and her stubbornness.

Her eyes fell on the sketchbook which was still on her baby's hand but by then the particular page she wanted to show her seemed to become a thing of the past as her daughter had vented out her anger on that piece of innocent paper.She had badly crushed the paper with her little fingers but still didn't threw it away expecting her Ma would want to see it later.
And she wasn't wrong in thinking as her mother took the sketchbook from her.

"Pari,Did you complete your homework?"
Anita asked while straightening the crumpled page with her palms .Manyata remained mum at her mother's asking as reminding her about study despised her more.She doesn't like to study those stupid textbooks rather she loves to draw things she finds attractive.Why doesn't her mother encourage her for that?

"Woah!Did my baby draw this?"Anita exclaimed .Manyata couldn't help stealing a glimpse of her mother as her mother's curious excited voice affected her decision of giving the lady a silent treatment so she finally looked into her mother's chocolate brown eyes just like hers.And when she could feel her mother staring at her with wonder and pride in eyes she responded instantly with positive nods.

"Where did you saw it Pari?"asked Anita quite amazed at her drawing skill.From an eight years old girl she didn't expect to draw a gorgeous lehenga Choli with mirror works.Only using her colour pencils  she had given it an almost perfect shape and colours.Anita randomly turned the other pages of the sketchbook and her eyes popped wide witnessing many more drawing figure of slender women on glamorous outfits.
Many of them were western also with less modesty and Anita narrowed her eyes looking at the nasty dresses her innocent daughter had portrayed on her drawing note.Manyata didn't felt ashamed for any of her drawings since she was too immature to differentiate between modest and immodest dressing.However she warmed her mother's heart giving her a toothy smile.

"Tell me ,Pari?Where did you saw them?I know you can draw things well by looking at them only."asked Anita.

"I watched on Television Maa.Some people were seated on chairs and then many tall girls were showing them their dresses.I didn't like them but their dresses were beautiful.Ma can I draw dresses only?I love to draw them Maa, I hate studies.... maths are boring.What would I do knowing why and when the monkey slips from the pole."She pouted angrily and Anita chuckles at her tactics.
She got a clear idea of Manyata being a regular viewer of some beauty hunting or fashion competiting reality show on TV.