36.(Never ending Chase)

Recap:(In case anyone forgot the previous chapter!🙃)

Manyata was feeling better after taking revenge  in her own way.Throwing water in the bed wasn't a bad  idea at all.But her happiness didn't last long as she felt two hands crawling on her skin and finally encircling her waist.

It was none other than him.Manyata knew from the masculine smell exuding from his body.

"What ...are you do...doing here?"Manyata turned pale in shock.She was about to turn on her back but then hearing the whsiper, she felt a chill in her spine.

"Sharing is caring baby"His low voice hushed in her ears silencing  her.
Did she realize her plan just backfired on her?

Chapter 36

"Move"

Manyata shouted furiously.

Disregarding her rageous tone,he didn't budge an inch.Only a mocking grin curved in his face.

"Uday I'm saying for the last time.Move and keep your hands away."Manyata cried out.

Nevertheless the said person wasn't bothered from her raised tone.

"Don't you understand what I'm saying?Which part of my words you don't understand,huh?Keep your hands to yourself,you Moron." Manyata jerked away his hands angrily finally being fed up.

Her body was shaking in pure anger.First he dared to impose a ban on her from leaving this damn mansion,then he made fun of her like she is some entertaining object and now he is trying to get close to her! What does he actually want?

Uday on the other end with his grin followed her words like a obedient kid now.

Who am I kidding?

He was yet to end to his playfulness.Annoying Manyata can be fun sometimes.Isn't it?

A mischievous glint flashed on his face now.Despite her bickering,he got more closer to her and  deliberately pressed his body against her slender back.And when he was about to encircle his arm around her Manyaya got the red alert of his threatening presence just too damn close to her.
She moved  away a little trying to make a decent distance between them.But this only made Uday repeat his action.He moved towards her again,closing the distance between them in the same way.

"Keya musibat hey yar!"She yelled.

Getting irritated of his tactics Manyata decided to shift again but this time she fell on the floor instead.Oh,did I say with a loud thump!That hurts.

On their 'you move and I shift' game Manyata had failed to notice when did she reached the edge of the bed.

"Ouch"
She yelped as her back hit on the cold floor.

"Oh no.Sweetheart,Are you alright?"Manyata heard him asking with his fake concerned tone.

Uday sat up immediately holding his laughter.Someone was giving him a complete dose of laughter tonight.This night can't be more entertaining.Can it?

"Aren't you having fun doing this with me?Okay Fine.I'm leaving.You sleep in your filthy dampened bed alone.Ha nehi toh."
She got off the floor and after sparing a nasty glare at Uday,exit the room without much fuss.
.........

........

........

Halkat veda.Khasmanu khani ,kutta,kamina......

She exhaled a deep breath when she was finished uttering her desi colourful swearing after so many days.A part of her burning head cooled down to some extent now.
She had almost forgotten her wild  swearings now that she was playing the daughter in law of this prestigious family where all of them eat, sleep, perform every other normal human function like  mechanical robots.Boring and Disgusting.