07.(An eventful marriage)

Writer's note :Hi,guys. This is the longest chapter I've  updated till now.Don't know what I did with the chapter as I'm poor at describing wedding scenes. Whatever, read it and let me know how the chapter was through your comments.

Alpha palace....
Manyata's eyes glanced over the fibre door plate hung on the adjoining wall of the entrance.It's really a palace indeed.Neatly mown grasses and an water fountain on the middle yard made a landscaping scenario of the vast front garden.

Woof woof...A german shepherd dog barked clenching its  teeth cruelly .Manyata got frightened  with the ugly dog.It started circling around her legs much to her discomfort.

Ramu," Isko khana  do"...Vasu ordered a servant.

"Beta, come with me". "This way" .Her soon to be mother -in -law said .Manyata was lost in her own misery.This is an entirely new atmosphere for her.All these cheering voice ,laughter of the people was becoming intolerable for her.She felt they were mocking at her. "You're not worthy of our son",Girl."Check out your class"."You stand nowhere if we talk about your social status" .

"Stop it "...She murmured.
They were not the whispering of the guests.Her inner self
was diminishing her.Manyata covered her ears as her conscience was provoking her to run away.

Vasu felt her nervousness and so took her in.

The palace like residence was decorated with full of expensive embellishments. Relatives and the invited guests performing the premarital rituals adorned the wedding atmosphere.Manyata pulled her veil a little more longer.She was passing the extravagant hallroom following Vasundhra silently.

Her body tremors as her eyes suddenly falls over the wedding mandap .Red and purple flowers and the pillars with colourful drape enhanced the beauty of the white themed Mandap .How surprising, it's her Wedding  today which she never thought would be like this.

A  perfect dream wedding every girl aspires after .But not without their prince Charming.And you fool ,you are marrying a complete stranger. Her innerself  taunted her.
She ignored  it and starts  climbing up the staircase behind Vasu when she collides with someone.

Oucch..."Dekh  ke nehi chal saaktein"?A   familiar female voice shouted. Manyata was stunned and turned  back instantly .But she found nobody there.
"She sounded much like that arrogant girl".Manyata muttered.

Vasu went a bit far from her meanwhile  and so Manyata literally paced behind the lady.
They entered in a room .Manyata wondered how many chembers will be in this palace like house.

"Hello Ma'am".An young girl with her herd greeted Vasu.

"She is the bride".Vasu said taking Manyata's hand in hers.Manyata stared at the lady as her worries got a little remission with Vasu's assuring gesture.Is her mother right?This woman will be as caring as her Maa?

"Manyata ,they are for the bridal makeup  and spa"."Copperate them, beta".

"My daughter- in-law should look the best bride.Is that clear"?Vasundhara ordered while caressing Manyata's face.

"Yes".Ma'am"."We'll try to give our best effort".The girl replied.

"Ok,beta.I'll come to receive you after some hours".Vasu hugged the tensed girl.
Don't worry,I've promised Anita ,everything will be fine".She assured Manyata and left the room.

"Ma'am sit here". The beauticians  started doing their job .

________________________________