09.(Remember me?)

Note:Hola guys.How are you all🙋‍♀️? I Missed you so much.Had gotten busy on my study so couldn't update. Now that got an off time for this Corona Virus ,wrote the chapter. It's full of Melodrama,sorry🥴. I'll update soon,btw.
Happy reading......

The audio system was playing Kesha's raising hell loudly, Jai's favourite workout song.Always figure conscious Jai panicked out as she had gained extra weight in past few days..

"Come on Jai,burn the extra fat"."You've to do it.And you can".Jai murmured herself.
She raised her upper limbs to warm up the body first.

What thee.....
"Who turned off the music"?
Jai shouted angrily and turned on her back .She was surprised at first finding nobody there but then noticed a maid picking something up from the floor.

Malaa"?"How dare you to turn off the music"?She shouted misinterpreting the red saree clad Manyata as one of their house staffs since they have the same colour dress code.

Jai's shrill voice made Manyata looked at her instantly.Few minutes earlier,>> She came to her new sister in laws room with her break fast>> Manyata had knocked the door and called her quite a few times >>But because of the loud beat Jai didn't hear anything hence Manyata had to turn off the music>> She had to bent down on the floor to pick up the remote as it felt from the corner of the rack.Manyata came to be acquainted with her sister in law but seems they both are well acquainted with each other .Not well actually, worse enough to start the world war three.

You?Jai squinted her eyes and screamed at top of her voice .Her eyes literally came out of the socket as soon as she remembered how much she despised this girl.The college happenings flashed on her eyes and the old suppressed anger burned Jai once again.

"You"?...was the only word managed to escape from Manyata .
"Jai Nandini,his sister"?Manyata suddenly linked up the relations and their previous meet through a rapid rewind inside her brain .She sighed heavily realizing how isolated she would be among this snooty sister and that pervert brother of hers.
"Why god"?"Why you're so unfair to me"."This spoiled brat had to be the only one to be sister of that jerk"?Manyata's thoughts invaded her mind with fear of upcoming possibilities of a cyclone.

Hey," gutter queen what are you doing here","huh"?"Let me guess ,Principal rusticated you from the Redwood.And you preferred the Job that actually suits you","hey na"?.Taunted Jai.

"See, I know that day I shouldn't have react with you like that but that doesn't mean I'll let you talking rubbish about me".I'm not a maid here"."Ok"?" I apologise for throwing dust at you"."We can leave the previous arguement here.Can't we"?Manyata replied softly.

"No we can't". "And Woah,what did you say ,you're not a maid here"?"What are you doing here then"?"Don't tell me bahar ki safaai karte karte Alpha palace chalien ayee".Jai taunted again.

"Arrien"?"Are you provoking me to argue with you" ?"I'm trying to avoid any fight with you.Why are you grabbing old issues then"?"It's not like all was my fault but Didn't i apologize at the first place"?Manyata said angrily.

Jai ignored her words as if Manyata said nothing .

"Aab jab yaha aahi gaye then do me a favour"."Take out my sneakers and clean it,I'm going out for jogging"."If you do so I won't tell bhai or Mom anything about your previous behaviour."Jai threatened .

Manyata was shocked at first but then decided to fought back with this rude spoiled overbearing girl.
"Are you trying to blackmail me"?" Do whatever you wish but I won't clean your shoes". Manyata shouted angrily and tried to walk away but Jai blocked her way.