44.(Only mine )

Chapter 44

No one initiated the talk.Neither he nor she.

Manyata stared at the reflection of their entwined bodies.
Silence enveloped the room.Time passed by as she stood like that with his arms wrapped around her fragile body.

Could he feel it?Could he see the repulsion for him in those raging eyes.

The pent-up anger inside her was eroding her heart slowly,it was waiting to erupt violently like volcanic lava.Surge of anger was coursing through every vein in her body as her empty eyes fell over him.
The monster came into her life like a calm wind but then one day it turned into a violent tempest,shattered her everything,caged her free spirits putting the fetters of submission around her ankles,ravaged her little wishes,ravished her body.
And yet after demonstrating all his brutality,did he held her so delicately in his embrace?Like he wouldn't let her fall apart?

Lies.

Why act like a protector when you are the captor?

And there was this bitter feeling for her captor which was turning gradually into a overwhelming hatred.She had never felt any kind of feelings except distaste for all that he did to her.But the intense feelings she had now was toxic.It made her grimaced in intense disgust,it impelled her to claw at his devilishly attractive face and pull off the serene mask he had put on hiding his shady nature.

Her vision clouded with heavy tears.

She wouldn't forgive him.Never in this life time. But would he ever ask for her forgiveness?Not anytime soon.

Manyata spun around to face the monster she thought she could get away.
Shaking with pure rage,her feeble hands clutched the collar of his shirt in a firm fist,forcing him to lean slightly towards her.

An amused expression quirked up the side of his mouth as he witnessed the raging fire in her eyes.

"Are you satisfied?Was i good in bed?"

Anger spiraled from the pit of her stomach as she spat out the shameful words in a broken voice.

"You said you would make me pay for my so called mistakes.That's how you pay me back!
How could you?....How could you do this to me? How could...."

Her voice broke low as she could barely hold herself from sobbing.Tears spilled out her eyes.

"Congrats Uday.You win.I lose."

She kept hitting on his chest with her fist.All of her anger and frustrations were on display.

"Since I'm also included in the list of your one night stands.Tell me,what will you do now?Huh?"

"Will you leave me now?Will you let me go now?Didn't I deceive you?Why don't you kill me rather?"

Resentment laced her voice as she shouted with her cracked tone.

"Tell me you monster.Don't you dare to stay silent now."

She cried out at his face.

Uday took a deep sigh,moving his gaze to blink up at the ceiling for a few silent moments.
He knew he had it coming.This was not surprising that Manyata will go hysteric over finding out how she lost her V card to the man she practically hates most.
But then she has no rights to degrade herself.She has no right to bring herself in those girls positions with whom he used to have casual hook ups,some random lasses he didn't even remember by the end of the night.He doesn't know how much she knows about his past.But regarding her?