12.(Fear of losing)

Notes:Thanks to  some of my loyal  readers who waits so patiently  for my updates.I don't know if I do justice with your patience  but this chapter is a tribute to all the mothers who loves their children unconditionally.

Happy reading 🙂😊

For the rest of the reception evening, it was somehow celebrated in a usual way,but the noteworthy matter was Uday's father's announcement. The sudden announcement of his son's entry into the business world created a tumultuous atmosphere. Giriraj's rivalries did not seem to be ready for the news.But at the same time, the allies of him, who maintains a  good relations with the Singh family , embraced Udayveer _ the new member of their world,  with numerous greetings and handshakes.If
God had given man the ability of mind reading,Uday's thoughts at this moment would have hurt his loved ones.

It doesn't take long for offsprings to understand their parents' plan. Everyone wants to forget the  past sufferings but  erasing the past means healing old wounds. And he won't find solace until the wounds are burned in the fire of revenge.He has not learned how to heal wounds, he knows how to hurt someone by keeping the wounds fresh.

"Take a  family photo now ,capture us in a frame and keep everyone  tied in a thread of memories ,so that we can cherish this illuminated evening  at a dark end".His Mom commanded to the photographer.
"Dark end and all huh"?Uday shook his head with a deep sigh.
The perpetrator is not who commits crime but one who remains silent even though he knows in advance who is committing the crime or what will be the crime?What did Mom realized?Uday mumbled with a sarcastic laugh.

Vasu made the two hesitant souls  stand together.The lady understood the cause of Manyata's discomfort. She  is learning to adapt to her new family, it will take time but Vasu knows Manyata will be able to do it.For the time being , her faint look was the evident that she didn't get any space to talk with her Maa yet. But Uday?
Why their is emptiness in her son's eyes, a smile on his lips but why the smile isn't touching his eyes?Her chest heaved for his son .
Veer?Vasu once thought to  ask Uday what's bothering him but as soon as a motherless son's elegiac profile came to her notice, she seemed to have forgotten her son's pain at the first place.
"Ayaan dear, why are you standing there"?"Come on,join us".Vasu  implored affectionately.

My dear mother why don't you fathom you are trying to end the rest of the respect and love I've for you.Uday's mind was agitating himself to shout bitterly.

"Ayaan,what thoughts are immersing you dear?"UV's Mom asked much to his dislike.

Ayaan suddenly returned from the swooned state and nonchalantly came  forward.
"It's ok Aunt I mean"....Ayaan hesitated to say he will feel like an intruder in the picture,although his two  nearest   persons are already sharing  the frame with the Singh family.But how will he stand by the side of the beloved woman to whom he is abandoned,unheeded, unwelcomed .
"Come on ,don't feel hesitate"." We are family, Manyata called you Bhai,now stand by her as a responsible  one".Vasu patted his shoulder and encouraged.

Ayaan looked at his angel who was nodding her head continuously  to stand by her . Uday's venomous glares didn't effect her a bit.As her brave smile apprised till she have her Maa she doesn't fear anything.She twisted her fingers with her Mother's fingers like a baby  and smiled at the lady.
He couldn't resist anymore , observing his angel happy his heart enlivened.

The picture remained as a witness of  miscellaneous reflections from someone's delightful smile to  someone's anguished heartsore one.

"I finally got to have  a close look on my Pari"."Oh ",my Manyata  is dressed  up all like a princess" .Anita embraced her child in absolute compassion .
"What happened to my Pari"?"Is she angry with her Maa?"Won't she have a talk with Maa?"
She shook her head left and right.
"Ohhh ,Maa needs to leave then". "Even so ,my time has come"."Maa seeks goodbye this tim"....She was cut off by her daughter. ...... ."Stop it Maaa".
"I'm really going to get angry this time,if you say such words again."
Unable to control  her emotions, Manyata finally burst into tears.