43.(Dreams within)

Chapter 43

"What?"

"You know very well UV What I'm talking about."

"Heck no Jai."

Uday glared at his smarty pant sister madly.

Amazing!
Everyone here in his fucking family seemed to be very much fond of the judge's seat,ready to judge him at any moment whether the sin is committed by him or not doesn't matter.

"Bhai you can't fool me.Okay?
Mom & Dad may not have doubted you but I am not believing it so easily that you went from villain to a great hero over night for Manyata."

Uday looked at his sister with utter amazement.
Jai had always been a clever,bright and intelligent girl but the way she was portraying such strong and determined attitude today,she could undermine the base of his lies in any moment. Well, he just couldn't let that happen so.

"Jai,baby what happened to you?Are you angry with me for some reason?"
His voice softened a bit as he slowly walked toward his sister.

"I want just a simple answer from you Bhai.Did you force yourself on Manyata or not?"

Jai asked firmly,her tone as steady and stubborn as her expression.As much as she was carrying the persistent hard expressions on her face,deep inside she was actually becoming restless to hear just a 'No' from him.

Jai knows that she is not as good as Manyata.She is not the type of well behaved girl what society expects here.She doesn't give values to her culture and its norms.She is selfish,extremely rude with people sometimes.She drinks,she enjoys clubbing & partying around with friends.
Rumors of her new boyfriends and breakups never leaves the gossip.

But despite all this,Jai never forgot one principle and that is about a woman's dignity.

She will never tolerate any of her male acquaintances,anyone who wrongs a girl,unjustly robs her off her dignity. Never.
But when the man in question is her very own elder brother,Jai just could not make up her mind that such was not the case.He would definitely say a no.Wouldn't he?

Jai remembers very well,how her bhai used to be at past.An womanizer who had a notorious history  of  getting caught with different girls every now and then.But he was never the type of jerk who would ever get involved with a woman without her consent.

"Jeez!Girl just breath in relief.Look at yourself,all tensed up."
Jai glared at him with a scowl on her face.

"What?How could you think so low of Me Jai?I didn't force on her.Your brother isn't a rapist.Are you happy with this little confession or you need more details on it?"

Uday rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"How did she got those marks on her body?"

"Come on dumbo.You definitely have passed the age to know how and why hickeys forms in one's body.Heck,why am I even explaining myself  to my sister's idiotic queries?

He pretended to be mad at Jai but then suppressed his laughter observing Jai's perplexed face as she got busy in calculating something deep in the back of her head.

"But......but Manyata...I mean Bhaabi doesn't like you so how could you two....umm you know... "

Jai stuttered turning red in embarrassment.She wasn't prepared at all for the topic to suddenly switch its turn in his favour and thus couldn't hide the embarrassment evident on her face.