39.( Betrayed )

Chapter 39

"How did she disappear in front of you all?Why is the CCTV footage distorted? I'll kill each and everyone of you, if she gets a single scratch on her body.Did you understand?Find her God damn it."

A mad Ayaan shouted making his entire security team gathered in front of him.He was utterly embarrassed with this entire phenomena.

What would he say to Uday's parents now?He saw how worried they all looked.Vasundhara Singh was frantically making phone calls after phone calls to her acquainted persons.
But the accessible reaction from his ex buddy was totally unpredictable.

As much as worried Ayaan was regarding his sister's mysterious departure,he was getting an extra amount of anxiety observing a calm and composed Uday surrounded by a bunch of his armed men.
What was he thinking?Uday sitting quiet was no good sign for anyone.
By this time,he should've accused Ayaan for his wife's disappearance and the situation would've been tumultuous instead of this calmness.

Did Uday also figured out the possibility which was worrying Ayaan inside?
The biggest question was whether Uday knew anything about that stupid boy Manyata was in love with.
Ayaan actually assumed long ago who could be the supposed abductor of Manyata.And he was planning to get rid of that idiot before Uday gets an upper hand on him.

.....

.....

"I am worried Jai.I'm worried for Manyata .What If something bad happens to her?She is too vulnerable to protect herself from any danger."

"Mom. Calm down.Nothing would go wrong with her."Jai tried to pacify her tensed mother who was walking back and forth.

"I can't calm down Jai. I can't.You don't know your brother has turned people around him into his enemies.What if any of them attempts to hurt Manyata to seek revenge from Veer?
I had promised Anita,I'll take care of her lovely daughter,her lively soul."Vasundhara lamented breaking down from her inner guilt.

Jai was speechless not knowing how to console her mother. She was poor at this job.

"Why isn't Veer saying anything?Why isn't he doing anything?"Vasundhara raised her head,madly looking at her son who seemed to be unfazed from the sudden incident.
He didn't move an inch from his place since they discovered Manyata went missing.
Keeping his wrists at the bend of his knee he seemed to be lost in some calculating thoughts.

One may not understand what was running inside his mind but being his mother Vasundhara comprehended the rage gradually building up inside him that could explode any moment.

Clenching and unclenching his fists,Uday was controlling his emotions hard,Oblivious to the fact that his mother was observing him all this time.

His silence was frightening Vasundhara.She had seen her son doing crazy things in the past.And this madness in his eyes were ominous indications of those past acts.

She noticed his eyes darkened in fury as his secretary Akaash informed him something.

Uday stood up that instant.

Like a mad man he paced toward the entrance with a promising havoc predetermined on his face.

"Veer?Did you get any news? His mother came in front halting his movement."Where are you going?"

Uday shot a bitter look at his worried mother.

"To claim what's mine" He replied,shocking the lady with his undaunted response.
Leaving a cold glare at the woman,he walked past her.
As he was storming out of the QUARTZ Palace with his team marching behind,he encountered Ayaan at the entrance.
A cruel smirk marked his lips watching him in that condition.One mistake and that would be the doomsday.