11.(Step to dance)

"Mrs Joshi ,this is my friend Anita, Manyata's mom".Vasundhra introduced.

"Oh", hello! "Mrs Shastri, Pretty mother of a pretty daughter". The lady praised.

"Thank you".Anita took the compliment with a smile.
"I've heard a lot from Mrs Singh about you" ."What to say about you Mrs Shastri"."You're a brave mother"."You really managed to raise your daughter all alone by overcoming  adversities of this society".Mrs Joshi praised.

"When faced with a situation, you too will be forced to do so as there is no way back Mrs joshi".replied Anita with a quiet smile.

"But why a mother had to handle the situation in such a way that one baby bird survives the adversity where it finds the mother bird by her side and the other does not?"
Anita looked back and saw a handsome young guy  standing behind her.

"If a hunter bird forcibly snatches a baby bird from its mother , the mother bird has no choice but to endure its silent pain".Anita replied to the fair skinned young man.The bimbos present at the evening could not take their eyes off the tall statured guy with chiseled good looks and hypnotic blue eyes.

"Babes"? UV toh Gaya par yeh kaun hey?whispered one chick.

"Don't know Sasha but He's damn hot and handsome yar".said the other girl.

Manyata's POV's

I was awed by observing so many dignitaries and classy people in the party. So this is called a high society event.I spoke in a hushed awed whisper.
I was feeling inconvenienced wearing a green embroidered long sleeve Lehenga, having trouble with heavy antic jewelries ."Who wear these ancient jewels nowadays"?My mother in law somehow forced me to wear these jewels saying these are the jewelries of their ancestrals who once belonged to a royal caste.
"All good then,now I'm feeling like a Zombie with these heavy stuffs" .I growled in anger and disappointment. I cried out inside repeatedly wanting to run to my mother, how much i had to talk with my Maa.Ever since i saw my mother, i just wanted to go back to her , does Maa know how many things i have to say?"Can't maa see those unspoken words in her daughter's eyes"?" Can't she see that her little Pari is not happy in this marriage and may never be" ?"Does Ma know her destructive decision leaded her daughter's life in a way of anger,grief and suffering"?" Does  Maa know her daughter is impatiently waiting to talk to her".I proceeded toward my mother's direction.But then....

"Ladies and gentlemen". "May I've your attention please".......Jai nandini stood on the flower adorned dais and drew everyone's attention.
The invited guests stopped talking and looked at Jai.
"I sincerely thank all of you for cheering on my brother's reception party and for bringing the event to life".
The sound of applause filled the vast hall.

"Hey Bhabhi ,do you know how lucky you're?" Jai looked into me  jokingly.

I laughed out sarcastically  .
"Oh","how lucky me"!"I wonder."
I  muttered beneath my breath with disappointment printed all over my face.I had so many things to tell my Maa and this Jai came with an announcement when i almost neared to Maa.

"Breaking heart of so many beautiful girls, today my Bhai is on the way to a everlasting relationship with you" ."Right UV"?Jai sneered and got a chuckle from her brother.
"Ufffff,so many are burning on jealousy Bhabhi."Jai said mischievously.
Everyone thought Jai was just making fun as a sister in law , but i knew that the girl was mocking at me with her stabbing words.

I kept wondering what new trick this devil girl was plotting to put me in danger .As soon as Uday's mysterious smile came to my notice, my body froze as if my heart suddenly became motionless. "They are up to something". I whispered.

"Why not we've a couple dance on this joyous occasion of my brother and his newly wife "?"Let's make their special day memorable".Jai cheered up.
So let's do it for the newlyweds"?" Let's see who is better on the dance floor with their respective partners"?