05.(We met again??)

I got complaint against all of you about an unpleasant occurrence .Is that true what I heard??Father Andrew the principal shouted loudly.

All were silent as they were staring on an angry Jai whose ratty eyes were particularly searching for someone. But they were more surprised to find a tall handsome figure beside Jai. He looked absolutely elegant on his appearance. His angry gesture made them look down on the ground.

Before I hear any explanation from you let me introduce him.He is Udayveer Singh _Son of the renowned industrialist Giriraj Singh.Redwood gets huge donations for students welfare from the Singh Industries every year . His sister Jai nandini has recently shifted her college on Redwood.Being the principal I ensured them of Redwood's safety .
"Now why am I getting any harassment complaint from  Jai nandini"?"you all were bullying her??"
"Explain me everything".. father Andrew shouted angrily on the group.

All remained silent and down headed except Rashmi.

Who threw dust on Jai?asked UV.

Rashmi came close to Jai .

Forgive us Jai. I'm very sorry for my sudden action.We all apologize for our previous misbehaviour.Please forgive us.Rashmi requested.

Please forgive us sir..Rashmi bowed down her head in front of Uv giving up her self dignity.Considering their impact and importances on college welfare trust its better not to mess with this arrogant girl and her family. Rashmi thought inside. Also she had to think of her bestie. Rashmi beckoned her other friends to do so.

Ha,Jai.Humhein mwaaf kardo.Their voice asked forgiveness in chorus.

Jai, was she the one who....UV was cut off by an angry Jai..

Hey,"Do I look like a fool to you"??"You were not the one"??"Where is your friend"?Bawled jai surprising his brother and the principal.

Rashmi opened her mouth after a few minutes.She said something whispering to the principal.

"Where is she "?"I want her here right now".Yelled UV hearing everything from Jai.

"Actually Mr.Singh the girl is not present here.I'm really sorry for that..She took her mother in hospital half an hour ago.Her mother became ill suddenly.I'll confront her whenever she comes. I hope you understand Mr.Singh."
Jai,my child ,"please pardon them".said Father Andrew.

"Whatever"..Jai stormed out of the room.

_________________________________

"You won't get such an well cultured girl",Veer ."Where is the problem?"asked Vasu.

"Who said I want a cultured girl"??"You are kinda forcing me Mom".He replied sternly .

That's our expectation from you dear.A loving wife,a family..The lady was interrupted.

Yeah, a family Mom.I'm too much feared and not even a little bit interested on it.Ok??He mocked.

Veer.....(cut off by him again.)

No,Mom.Listen to me first. You are acting like a repentant lady.Please don't make me feel worse. As I said you before I won't marry that daughter of your friend. I'm in love with someone else.

"I guess Julie "?Right ,bro? Came reply from an excited Jai.
Both siblings shared an encrypted smile.

"You can't marry that Christian girl"."Remember Udayveer,we belong from a Rajput family".His mom reproached.

"This doesn't go well with a modern business lady like you, Mom.Come on leave this family and religious limitations."said Uday .

"Call Julie at home"."I'll consider".Vasu replied looking at her son's disappointed face.