32(Reconciliation or rejection?)

Chapter 32

5.30 AM.
Uday's car driver Rakesh dropped him off in front of his house in the early morning after he had spent the whole night sleepless in accompany of alcohol and luscious harlots at one of his rampageous buoyant night clubs in Mumbai.
Earlier he had taken some extra pegs than his usual intakes.Those extra shots helped his highly elevated nerves to get tranquilized gradually.

Once he entered the grand foyer through the main entrance,Uday stumbled at few places feeling drowsy. Some of the maids and servants on duty tried to approach him but he chased them away with a wave of his hand.Even though he was blind drunk, he refused to take help from others and with slow steps managed to climb the spiral staircase alone.
As soon as his sturdy figure slammed against the soft mattress,Uday fell into a deep slumber.
Unknown to him, a slender silhouette observed his sleeping figure in the indisctinct dark leaning against the door frame and some time after when he was in dead sleep it slowly moved forward from the door toward him.

"Sweet dreams,UdayBeast Singh.You will miss them someday,I know ."
The spiteful mocking tone remained unheard to the peacefully sleeping man.
....
....
....
....
It was 6.30 AM.Uday was fast asleep due to the effect of alcohol but out of the blue a ray of sunshine fell on his face and he felt very annoyed right away.Displeased with the cramped heat,Uday turned to the other side but again the naughty rays kissed his devilishly attractive face without his permission.
WTH?Who dared to open all the curtains of his bedroom in this early morning?His irritated nerves were attempting to give an ugly break on his much needed sleep.

"Arghh...Sumeet,close the damn curtains."Uday groaned from his disturbed sleep and immediately called in one of his loyal servants.

After he bellowed in rage,the room went dark again as the sunbeams were no longer falling on his face.

Sumeet ,the poor butler stood outside the room and started praying while trembling in fear.He couldn't convince the young mistress anyway.The matter was not in his hands anymore as he can't disobey their chote Ma'am saab who has strictly ordered him not to enter in his master's room when she is there.
The man was in utter dilemma now.For him It was a crisis from both side.The little mischiefs their young Ma'am was doing will not cause her any harm since his master seems to be madly in love with her but Sumeet feared he may lose his dear job later for not doing his duty properly.
Whom to listen?Whom not to?The man was in a state of utter confusion.

Uday was trying to grab some sleep again but the naughty sunlight peeked through the curtains or perhaps through the open windows meaning Sumeet didn't follow his orders.Enraged Uday opened his eyes instantly.He would see the end of their audacity now.

"Fuck". He cussed and sat up straightaway removing the duvet from his body in one fell swoop.
"Why the heck the windows are ope...."Uday stopped in the middle and his voice lowered at once .His parted lips shaped in a big "O" the instant his gazes fell on his surroundings .His brows raised automatically from a state of bewilderment.
The entire room was embellished with white lilies and lavenders.The blooming flowers were refreshing the air inside with their sweet fragrances.Colourful balloons were peeking in clusters amidst of those vivid flowers.
Before his mind could misinterpret that may be it is his birthday today and he somehow forgot the very unfortunate date of his dear Mom's life,something else grabbed his attention.

8 shiny golden letters.
They were hanging from above by colorful ribbons; each at different height which can be read out together as a complete sentence-

"I AM SORRY ".

Uday realesed a agonizing sigh.It is quite a sight to behold and save in someone's memory permanently when someone wakes up in a fine morning irritated with sleeplessness but the first thing that their eyes notices are such spectacular adornment .Only if it wasn't a method of someone's apologizing after doing such deadly mistake.Mistakes of betraying him.