29.(Conversation )

Chapter 29

Cage

She was back in her cage. A golden one .
The man she loathed to the fullest was providing her every luxurious commodity that a common girl like her could have ever dreamed off.But she was getting those at the cost of her freedom.
There is an old saying -A thing is valued where it belongs. And Manyata knew she didn't belong here .This magnificent life was not for her. She is not used to her life being a bed of roses.By these passed month,Udayveer Singh_ her despised husband made her realized every seconds she was misfitted in his life.She was his mismatched bride yet the one he has decided to cage in his Palace for his selfish purpose.He is true to his promises, indeed.The vows he had taken in their excuse for an wedding night!
He has stolen her valuable freedom.Therefore, she was after it.
This time she was too close to her freedom,well she thought only. But her wings of tasting that freedom got clipped by him when she was dreaming of flying high in the azure sky.And then she hit hard on the surface.This time very hard.
He permanently gave a deep scar to her sanity.Obliterating the longing for freedom,wiping out the very cherishing desire from her mind ,from her entire existence.

Her deep thoughts got stirred when she heard maids talking outside the door. Her peripheral vision went blurry and she didn't realized when did her eyes watered.She wiped them off hurriedly when she heard them talking.

"Chote Ma'am saab has woke up an hour ago. But she is refusing to take medications and foods."

Manyata heard them answering to someone with complaining tone. Who are they complaining to?Him?Is he trying to display safe keeping now?
She swore to herself she wouldn't care as much as he didn't care when scaring her and hurting her.
She was prepared to give a silent treatment to the beast for his animalistic behavior.Her eyes remained focused on the door as it cracked a little and then someone pushed it open.
Surprising her, the devil's mother walked in instead of the devil.Manyata felt betrayed as soon as the other night's memory flashed in her brain.

Vasundhara Singh,an equally evil lady compared to her son who has ruined her life with her sweet chatters.The way she took advantage of her situations was completely unacceptable and Manyata promised herself she would never forgive the woman for her deeds.She felt her stomach churning in indignation for those unspoken complaints.
Why can't she shout out loud?If this was the Manyata a few months earlier ,her untaming nature would have burn this mansion.But now she has become a numb doll.Like they wanted?Did she ever realized how this  massive change happened?

Manyata remained silent with a stoic composure as Vasundhara walked with a food tray and kept it on the nightstand.The woman sat on the edge of the bed and with a concerning face caressed her head.

"How are you now beta? "The lady asked with a empathizing warming smile that could melt the angry kid who didn't got their favorite chocolate after arguing with the mother.