35.(Wet Revenge!)

This chapter is dedicated to my loveliest sis fivesong.Belated happy birthday girl.Stay blessed and happy always.😇❤❤

Chapter 35

Happy reading 📚

"May I come in?"A firm voice intruded.

There behind the sliding glass door stood a tall built, olive skinned woman,plastering her  refreshing smile.She had a characteristic unyielding aura that could make her standout amongst the crowdiest gathering.

"Of course, Come in.Take a seat Ms.Gilbert." Uday welcomed warmly.

"Holy Shit".
Elena cursed beneath her breath as soon as she stepped inside.She wasn't pleased with some certain person's presence in the cabin.Thankfully any of the two didn't notice her disturbed look and the curse she just vented out.

"Let me introduce.This is my closest friend Kate Swan.And Kate, this is Ms.Elena Gilbert.The one I talked about,remember?"Uday made a primary introduction between the two lady.

Instead of plastering her usual warm smile,Kate's blue eyes kept observing the unknown female.And without any hesitation, she asked what came in her mind.

Ummm Ms.Gilbert.You look familiar to me.Do I know you?Do we know each other?I think I saw you somewhere.Emmm in a gala night?Or a night club?A ramp show?Where did I saw you?Urgggh?Did you change your hairstyle though?

Kate asked earning a surprise glare from her male best friend.
"Kate calm down.You sound over excited "Uday glared.

Kate's infinite questions seemed to put Elena in deep tension as a grossly worried look marred across her face instantly.

"Come on,don't hesitate.Tell me,where did we met?"Kate queried getting more impatient .She seems familiar to her.Very very familiar.

"Sorry Ms Swan.I think,you're having quite a big misunderstanding somewhere.I don't remember meeting you anywhere.And I can't even afford to take mere entries on those places you're talking about."Elena replied  calmly.

"I apologize on behalf of my friend Ms. Gilbert.Please don't mind her."Uday indulged himself breaking the odd atmosphere the two girl created.
Elena nodded her head assuring she was okay after facing Kate's bizarre inquiries.

"What brings you here then Ms.Elena?"Uday asked then.

"Well,regarding that I only wanted to talk with Mr.Singh for sometime.I promise,I wouldn't take more than ten  minutes."Elena requested.

She couldn't tolerate the additional presence at this moment as Elena has already sensed trouble in the hot short blonde sitting across her.She already slapped herself twice in her imagination.
If she knew Kate Swan would be accompanying Udayveer Singh in his cabinet,she would've rather come some other day.Thank God,this Ms. Socialite hadn't recognize her YET!
She can be a flashing threat to her mission.But Elena was determined not to let some third party ruin the plan.

"Sure Ms.Gilbert.Seems like my time is up."Kate replied sarcastically before Uday had decided whether she could stay or leave.

"Well,UV see you later.My car is waiting in the parking lot.Bye"

"Have a good day" Uday replied back.