40.(Defeated )

⚠️Warnings:The following chapter contains thoughts of self harm,mention of drugs,emotional manipulation,abusive languages and actions. You've been warned.

Chapter 40

"Move"

The maids and servants bowed their head in fear and moved away as their master explode in anger.
He was enraged.Terribly enraged for something they had no idea of.
They couldn't even pity the young mistress getting dragged by him mercilessly.
Few of them noticed how the young girl was staring at them with the shock of her life.Her eyes flashed with terror and bewilderement viewing a place completely foreign to her.

"Where did you take me?"

"Why am I here?"

"I don't want to live here.Leave me,you psycho."

"Are you deaf?Can't you hear me?"

"You are insane .You can't keep me here Udayveer Singh.I'll escape from this hell one day or another."

"Did you hear me?"

Manyata started screaming like a crazy maniac out of her lucid interval.Her voice croaked from all the loud yelling since past two hours.
On the contrary,he didn't utter a single word as if her screams never knocked his ears.
All he had done so far was forced her into the car then mercilessly dragged her out to this unknown house and forced her up the stairs.

"Ahhhh" Manyata whimpered in pain as he eventually pushed her inside a lavish bedroom.
She fell into the hard marbled floor on all four.

The door was quickly slammed shut behind her.

Before she could straighten up her frail body,Manyata sensed his menacing presence behind her.

She winced in pain as she felt him suddenly tugging a fistful of her hairs from behind.Her scalp burned with the harsh pull.His warm breath fanned over her naked skin sending a chill down her nervous system.
Manyata tried to get away but felt the pain more intense when he twisted his fist full of her long hairs.

"You sick monster.What do you get hurting people?Leave me."She spat out with blood shot eyes.

"Shhhh...."

Uday hissed making her silent.He lifted her off the ground with a sudden yank on her forearm.As she stood up,her back hit his hard chestwall making her breath hitched.

"Baby, did you just talk about leaving?"

His arm coiled around her waist while his chin settled at the crook of her neck.

"Well."well."well."

"No matter wherever you go,how far you go,you will find only me in your final destination."Uday whispered alarmingly,pouring threats to her ears.
Her eyes lowered in fear as they followed the movement of his thick hand that slowly wrapped around her neck.

Manyata gasped in shock.

"This!" He tugged at her Mangalsutra,rolling the large piece of bead between his index and thumb finger.
The way he was holding the chain,Manyata was afraid that at any moment he would tear it off brutally.

"You know!From the day you started flaunting this piece of shit to show people how deeply you respect your marriage and want to be loved?"