15.(Objection)

Manyata's p.o.v

"Sorry Manya for my yesterday's rude behaviour .Forgive me.And don't  visit Prateek in the hospital,he's getting discharged from the hospital as his parents are taking him abroad for better treatment  tomorrow "~~~~~Rashmi. I glanced over the  message.

A message from Rashmi!What's wrong with them? I've been receiving such apology messages from my other friends since this morning and now Rashmi!And how dare they to decide whether I should meet Prateek or not?Why does it sound suspicious?

Whatever ......I shrug off my thoughts regarding them.I was  hurt with their sudden misjudgement yesterday.They didn't knew my situations,what was I going through,yet didn't hesitate to blame me blindly .Don't they know Prateek?How could Rashmi blame saying I'm the reason behind Prateek's present condition?
And if he's leaving tomorrow then I must visit him today.
I know he wouldn't turn into a lovesick  maniac ,he's not going to forget our friendship easily neither I'm.

It's 3.00 PM already.

The large grandfather clock of this mansion sounds typically for every passing hour.
As soon as the clock ticked I became worried and restless as I've spent the whole day waiting for the afternoon.I've to go out by 4 PM ,can't take much time.

I hurriedly put on a casual Salwar suit and combed my hairs and deftly plaited a simple braid.
I was feeling a bit odd when my mirror reflections suddenly caught my eyes and I felt terrible  instantly, seeing my own self ! Dark circles around my big orbs and my dried skin ,lips gave me a fearful witch look.I did a light make up specially applied concealer around my eyes to hide my stress.No wonder why I got these dark circles.
It's because of last night.I sighed.
I spent  the whole  night totally sleepless only tossing around the sofa henceforth got its aftermath.
But it is quite normal not to fall asleep with a surges of thoughts in your head.

However ,I was able to sleep for a  while in the morning,and woke up after Seema ,the maid called me for breakfast.I did my morning chores and went downstairs only to find the devil instructing Seema ji in his rough voice.His malicious voice always sends a shiver down  my spine.

Oh so he's going out for some business issues?That's good.I grinned .
I heard he told Seema ji he wouldn't be home tonight and strictly ordered to look after me .As if I'm a baby!
I made a face at him but he didn't notice me and stepped outside.
...

..

....

I didn't know how much time passed but I swear ,I could've sat there motionless  for hours if the familiar uncomfortable feeling  hadn't reverberated in my heart.My gaze quickly shifted on the reflection of his well chiseled figure.
There he stood in his black leather jacket,first few buttons of his shirt unbuttoned up to the sternum  which didn't hide his toned muscles.That devilish grin never misses its place on the corner of his lips .

My heart nearly skipped a beat.What is he doing here?I heard he was going Jaipur in fact he left in the early morning.Didn't he?

Wait ,Am I imagining his mere presence?"It's all illusion Manyata".I muttered and slapped myself, shut my eyes and looked again but still he was there ,showing his signature smirk that I wanted to rip off.

Uday's  P.O.V

She took the moisturizer and started rubbing it in her milky skin while sinking in deep thoughts.If it wasn't for her ,I would've never realized her stoic indifferent gaze could fascinate me this much.
I pursed my lips disgustedly, control your thoughts UV..My conscience presaged me.
You're not supposed to fall for her beauty ,don't let her befool you.She played the worst part being the bait between Mom and my war.She needs to know what she just did with her very own good fortune.