30.(Facade Love)

A/N:Before you proceed let me remind one thing to you guys, according to this storyline the present year is 2019 not 2022😅.The long flashbacks I'm displaying now through my leads are of the months of the previous year.So consider it 2018.
I hope you don't have any confusion regarding this.

Happy reading 📚

Chapter 30

Sharannya.The unfamiliar name she had heard from the heated argument between Uday and his Mom.She wasn't completely unconscious at that time.Though her senses were not functioning well but she could heard faint voice of Vasundhara yelling at her son.She wasn't sure what were they talking about but at the end Uday said something which surprisingly Manyata heard clearly and accurately.He was asking his mother if she killed Sharannya?
Before Vasundhara intruded her lonely moments, this name was circling inside her head the entire time.
Manyata was questioning her innerself.
Did she heard right?Why would Vasundhara kill that girl?Is she also like her son?Taking life of innocents?
No.Manyata couldn't picture the lady in such inhumane character.Although Vasundhara Singh has almost ruined her life by bringing her into this messed up family still she can't blindly blame her for murdering people like her merciless son.

Sharannya.
The name seems familiar though she heard it for the first time..Manyata had tried to remember if she knows someone by this name and surprisingly the only thing her braincells came up with was the image of the girl she met at Kate's success party.
Shravya!
Of all people why she?Perhaps ,the two name sounds similar which can be a reason.Or are they related somehow?She was trying to connect the dots but then Vasundhara came and begin to unfold their past stories .Manyata never thought she would hear twisted incidents one after another but she was expecting Vasundhara would also tell about Sharannya at the end.But when she noticed the woman was cleverly forsaking that topic ,Manyata couldn't help but ask about her.

"Who is Sharannya?"She asked finally getting an annoyed look from Vasundhara.

"Getting into a longer conversation. Ain't we?"
The woman sighed deeply before starting what Manyata expected would be another long past story.

Sharannya, the name itself disgust me.
Manyata if you consider the deteriorating relationship between me and Veer as fire then that girl's influence in his life was effecting us as fuel.

Sharannya was the eldest daughter of Harish Malhotra and Meera Malhotra.
Malhotra's couldn't stand the two well known Singh families in the country.They could stand nowhere near us. And the fact was prominent in every field whether that's on business or public fame.How can a novice family compete with a clan that has been earning reputations from centuries?They were trying to make their positions in the industry by using big names.
Back in 2008,Harish Malhotra approached us with an intention to extend their construction business with us.Considering our benefit, we also agreed to their offer and bought many shares together to extend our business in the construction field.Thus, the two families started getting along forgetting the previous enmity.

Harish had two daughter.The eldest one Sharannya was almost of same age of Veer.
They met each other several times attending various parties.And they started getting along through small talks.Their occasional meets got more intense when Sharannya took admission in the same institution Udayveer got admitted the previous year.They completed their graduation with a year difference.And by the time they had developed feelings for each other already.

I knew my beloved son was notoriously popular among the girls for his good looks.I was tired warning him so many time for his bad habit of playing with girl's mind but when did he ever listen to me?
Regarding that girl,at first I thought maybe she was just like all the other girls he was playing he is in love with.He got infatuated with her beauty not more than that.
But by the passing time,I observed he got serious about their relationship.I could see a little change in his behavior.A good change that the girl had brought in him ,I thought.And then one day he informed me and his Dadisaa that he would be marrying her within a month.
Vasundhara paused to study Manyata's thoughts.
Everytime her eyes fell on her amidst of their talk,she felt miserable for the soul sitting across her.Those eyes widened in amazement ,furrows on her brows everything screamed how much agonized she was feeling inside knowing these secrets .However she started again knowing her reactions were quite expected.