06.(Decisions)

Note:I'm extremely sorry for the late update .What to do I get to spend little time on Wattpad.
Today's update is full of Rona dhona or Bakwash or whatever you say.Don't throw rotten tomatoes on me😂
I'm reminding again this is my first story and I'm not very skilled at writing.

Chapter 6

"I understand UV what you're saying.But what if your Mom just doesn't agree"?? Argued Julie while pacing after Uday at the corridor.

Uday stopped and stared at her for a moment and then starts moving forward again.
"Mom loves me and so do I.And she'll never disagree on my personal interest". stated Uday.

"You love your Mom so much then why doing this drama?"She asked.

"You won't understand" ."Granny taught me to play hide and seek where Mom just blindfolded my eyes". He winked at her.

"Huh"?Julie was utterly confused with his  blabbering.

"Listen julie, after six months we'll divorce each other "."We'll show Mom reasons of our fake unhappy marriage ."

They were  talking when Vasundhra came in to the room The lady's eyes narrowed watching the white girl.

"Hi,Mom"."Let me introduce you to her ".said Uday.

"Julie, "this is my Mom,'Vasundhara Singh'.And Mom she is Julie Way"."I was talking about her that day,you see."Said Uday.

"Hello Vasu".Julie greeted his Mom with her british accent and the lady stared at both Uday and Julie with wide eyes.

"I'm Udayveer's mother,did you heard?I might be of your mom's age.And I don't think you call your mother by name.Do you?"Vasundhara asked in an angry tone.

First of all she felt disgusted with the girl's dressing sense and the way she greeted her.No formalities
Vasu flinched a little observing the girl cladded in a bust out mini bodycon.She had already decided in the back of her head that  this foreign girl needs to go wherever she came from.

"I don't want another Jai"... she murmured .Above all Vasundhara didn't expect her son would seriously think of marrying this page 3 girl.The famous runway model who changes her partner every other day.

"Well,Veer told me about you". "I'll consider dear".Vasu slightly smiled .

"And Veer meet me later on the Yard".She said and marched past without giving the duo an opportunity to talk.

________________________________

Mom thinks the one she have chosen can make me a completely changed person.This glass of alcohol ,these hot chicks around me, the rhythm of my lost life(according to Mom) can be changed really?
She can wipe out the past but how can she destroy the roots of all problems that's  behind the  chaos of my life?It is suppressed for now but will not remain for long.
How does she run the management committee with such poor thoughts?Or such stupidity is exceptionally stored for her son?
I laughed out like a maniac and as expected pairs of curious eyes circled me....Humans!

I remembered the earlier conversation with Mom.Not conversation actually,they were oral agreements rather.

"Veer ,if you marry that girl you've to marry her as per our rituals only.Julie must accept and practice Indian customs after marriage."