Chapter 12:

Jungkook and Taehyung were driving to Busan. It was Jungkook's car they were driving in. It was a black and silver Adventador.Taehyung was in the passenger seat. While driving, Jungkook stiffened up. He wanted to beat the living shit out of Taehyung for the 3rd time. Taehyung did his little laugh and looked out the window. "What's so funny?" Jungkook asked irritated. Taehyung just shook his head and smirked. It went quiet. Taehyung looked at Jungkook "How's Y/N"?
He asked with his mischievous smile. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and didn't like how he said that. "That's not your concern" he replied. Taehyung smiled and laughed again. "What the fuck is your problem Taehyung?" Jungkook said furious. Taehyung looked annoyed "oh nothing, just thinking". Jungkook looked at him clenching the steering wheel. "What the fuck is it Taehyung"? He said staring "If you don't say it I'll bash your fucking head right here." Taehyung laughed. Jungkook had enough with Taehyung's shit. Jungkook drove really fast and slammed on his breaks. Taehyung hit his face on the dashboard hard. Taehyung held his head when he got up and his nose was bleeding a little. He looked at Jungkook furious. "What the fuck is your problem" Taehyung said . "Your my fucking problem" Jungkook said. "You fucked everything up... I know you had something to do with her missing at the party" Jungkook said angry. "Is that what you think? Taehyung laughed. "Taehyung I'm not fucking around. You had something to do with it. I also know you gave her the hickey on her neck" Jungkook said pissed. Taehyung clenched his fist. "Mother fucker! If you go near her again your dead" Jungkook said furious. They parked were they had to be at. Both boys were far away from eachother. Jungkook had his gun in his pocket waiting for the right time to kill Taehyung.
.....

I was patiently waiting for Jungkook to text me. I just sat at the table with everyone and kept looking at my phone. I kept spinning my ring around my finger. (Please.. be safe Jungkook). Yoongi came over and sat down next to me. "You okay ?" He asked. I looked at him with a small smile. "Yeah, I'm okay..
Just hurting" I said. He asked me
"Can I get you anything?" I looked at him "No I'm okay Yoongi. Thank you" I said as I smiled. All the boys came around to check up on me. I was trying to get up by myself, but the boys saw me. Jhope got my crutches...Jimin and Yoongi helped me up and all of them were trying to help me get to the door. I turned around and saw my brother smile. I smiled back at him and got into the house. I made my way into the kitchen to get something to eat. Still haven't heard from Jungkook.. I started Hyperventilating a little. My phone started vibrating.. I looked at it..

FINALLY!! He finally called me

FINALLY!! He finally called me ...
"Hello?" I smiled. "Hey, princess! Just wanted to hear your voice. I'm okay don't worry. I love you. Do you still have my heart?" He said smiling. "I will always have your heart " I smiled.
"But I need you to heal and believe me that I didn't do anything." He said. Hearing his voice was making me get butterflies
"Can Taehyung hear us?" I asked.
"I don't care if he does or not. Your mine baby " he said smiling.
"Baby, I got to go, can you do me a favor?" He asked. "What's that?" I asked.
"Leave your window open?" He asked.
I couldn't say no to the man I love.
"I'll leave it open for you" I said.
I heard his giggle through the phone.
"I love you baby, see you in a little bit " he said. We blew eachother kisses over the phone. I was able to breathe... I was about to go up to my room. But, someone called my name. "Y/N?" I turned around and it was my brother. "Oh hey!" I said. He helped me get there so I wouldn't fall or get more hurt more than I already am. "Are you okay?" He asked. I looked at his eyes. They looked like they were teary earlier. "Yeah I'm okay" I said. He smiled and hugged me. "Y/N I don't know what I'd do if you didn't show up last night. I was devastated. I thought my little sister was gone forever. My heart was breaking until you showed up." He said teary-eyed. Namjoon held me tight. "I promise, we are going to find that person who did this to you. He's not getting away with this."he said. I was at my bedroom door and he opened it. I was only going into my room to get my medicine. He stood behind me making sure I didn't fall back. I sat on my bed and I opened the top of the medication cap and Namjoon handed me a water bottle.
He sat next to me and held my hand
"What do you need sis? I'll grab it for you" he said. The only thing I needed was Jungkook. "No, I don't need anything else. Just had to take my medicine" I said. "You ready to go back down?" He asked. I nodded my head yes and we headed downstairs.
.....

Jungkook and Taehyung got the assignment done. He held in his hand what he needed to give Namjoon. They were almost at the car when Taehyung did is little smirked. "What now?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head no. Jungkook hit the unlock button on his car. "You know your lucky". Taehyung said. Jungkook turned around
"Why?" He asked. "Well you got her and you get to fuck that pussy all the time" Taehyung said with a seductive smile.
Jungkook was getting annoyed he didn't like how he said that and especially with that smile. "I'm not going to lie... but her pussy is sure delicious. I'm glad I got a hold of it when I did." Taehyung smirked. Jungkook threw the documents in the car and slammed the door. Grab Taehyung and slammed him against the car door. "I'm tired of your shit Taehyung. Your not going near her. You don't own her. Do you hear me mother fucker?"
Jungkook said. Taehyung laughed at him
" What, and you think you do? Jungkook you don't know what I'm capable of. I don't give a fuck what you say." Taehyung said. Jungkook punched Taehyung in the face. "I'm not playing! GET THE FUCK A WAY FROM HER. If I find another mark on her again.. I'm blowing your fucking brains out. DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER" Jungkook said angry. Taehyung just stared at Jungkook
"Like I said I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN HER! I'LL DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT" Taehyung said angry. "Taehyung I swear to god... if I see one more god damn mark, or I hear her cry because of you... I'm beating the mother fucking shit out of you... to where you will feel like your dead. Don't fucking play with me. Your not going fucking near her. I know what you have been doing to her and I'm not fucking stupid. I will blow your fucking eyes out. You have no control over me or her. Don't even fucking stare at her." Jungkook said furious. Taehyung just stared at Jungkook with so much rage.
"I'll beat you up so bad that you won't be able to breathe" Jungkook said. " Don't fucking play with me ". Jungkook let go of him and started the car. Taehyung didn't even move off the car. He just stared at him through the window. Jungkook revved up the engine. The hate between them to was uncontrollable. All Jungkook wanted to do was run him over. Taehyung did that smirk again and shook his head and got in the car.

(Y/N part)
I tried to get up on my own but the guys wouldn't let me. "Here Y/N, I got you"
Jin said as he picked me up.
"Thank you Jin" I smiled. I looked at each and everyone of them and tears started welling up. "What's wrong Y/N?"
Jhope looked concerned. Tears were falling down my cheeks. My brother walked over to me.
"Y/N what's the matter?" He asked nervously. I looked up at him and said
"Guys, I can't tell you how grateful I am. You all have made me feel better. I have never felt this much love in a while. I had to take care of myself after my parents died. No one took care of me I had to do it alone..." Namjoon looked down upset and felt guilty. "I'm just really happy that I have gained more than one brother" I said happily. The only person that I didn't want nothing to do with.. was the Asshole Taehyung...