Chapter 64:

Day after day, the littlest things kept happening to me. It was making me smile all the time. There was not once that a shed a tear. I was laughing, talking and joking around. Out of all the things I was surprised with.. I loved them all but the ones that represented my dad were the best.

I didn't take the bracelet off... the only time I did was when I got a shower. Other than that I kept it on. I slept with the bear every night and listening to my dad's voice.

It soothed me...

Everyday I was hanging out with the guys at my house. I was such in a great mood that I forgot about everything. My heart was healing bit by bit.

I even smalled talked with Jungkook and Jimin. I haven't seen them both smile.. and I missed that.

It felt like old times.

***************************

(Jungkook Pov)

I haven't seen Y/N smile and laugh so much in a while. This whole week that's all she's been doing. She hasn't cried once.

Today was the big day! I'm scared shitless right now... I hope this makes us better and she'll be my girl again. The time away from her... killed me. But she talked to me... called me handsome and all. Just like old times...

I started getting ready.. I hope this works. Jimin packed all the decorations in my trunk. We took separate cars and headed to the beach. The same beach I took her too when we were alone.

We got to Haeundae beach... I rented out the same part like I did before. It was private.

Me and Jimin put everything together. Made sure it was perfect. I texted Jess..

Jungkook:
Hey everything
Is done

Jess:
Perfect! She
Seems happier. I
Kind of
Figured all
This would make her smile.
Today is a big day.. let's
Hope this works.

Jungkook:
I hope it does.

I let the butler know I was coming back later. And to make sure everything stood the same.

Got into my car and drove back to the apartment I had to start getting ready.

Please say yes baby.....

***************************

(Y/N Pov)

Jess called me earlier saying there was a thing going on at the beach and she wanted to go and it started at 7:30pm. She told me to get something out really dressy. I didn't want to stay home I needed to get out. I've been in such a great mood that no... wasn't in my vocabulary.

I chilled at home waiting until it was the time to start getting ready. I cleaned up my room and chilled.

It was already 6:30. I picked out the dress I was going to wear for tonight.