Chapter 72:

It was the day we were leaving for the honeymoon. I woke up smiling! A week away from everything and alone time for me and Jungkook. He packed all of our stuff in the car.

"You ready baby?" He asked.

I smiled..

"Hell yeah" I smiled

We both walked out of our room and down to the foyer. All the guys were waiting for us by the door.

"Be safe you guys and have fun" Namjoon said.

"Thanks! I will call you when we get there" I said smiling.

"Jungkook take care of my sister" Namjoon smiled.

"You know I will" Jungkook said.

We hugged each and everyone of the guys and walked to the taxi.

"You ready my princess?" Jungkook smiled.

"Oh yeah! A week with you is just perfect." I said

We were off on our way to the airport.
It was a 17 hour flight... I couldn't wait to get to barbuda..

The weather was bad and there was a lot of bumps and turbulence. I was scared. Jungkook held me hand the whole time.

"Baby it's going to be alright" Jungkook said kissing my hand.

I couldn't wait to get off this plane.

The ride was so long... the whole time on the plane I was scared. I hate heights...

I slept most of the time.. even through the storm.

After the 17 hours plane ride... we finally made it to Barbuda! We waiting for our luggage. It pulled around the conveyer belt and we grabbed it.

We went down the escalator and there was a guy holding up a sign that said...

'Mrs and Mrs Jungkook'

I smiled.. I still can't believe I'm his wife. The chauffur took our luggage and put it in the trunk of the limo.

Jungkook opened the door for me and I got in. He went on the other side and got in.

"I can't wait to see what our hotel looks like!" I said happy

"Well your in for a surprise" Jungkook said smiling.

The chauffur took us to our hotel.

Hermitage Bay.

It look so beautiful!

"This wasn't the hotel we choosed" I said.

"Well I wanted to surprise you" he said.

The limo driver pulled up to the entrance of the hotel. We walked in while the chauffer was taking care of our luggage.

We got to the check in and the receptionist greeted us.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Jungkook. We hope you enjoy your stay. Here's your room key. If you need anything let us know"

Jungkook held my hand to the elevator... we finally got on it. We were the only ones on there. Jungkook pushed me against the wall and started getting touchy and making out with me.

"Baby not here... when we get into the room" I said smiling.

"I can't wait any longer" he said biting his lip.

We finally hit the floor of our room and walked all the way to the end.

Jungkook put the room key in the slot and opened it up.  There was the honeymoon suite.