Chapter 65:

Months went by and all the wedding planning was almost done. I woke up to coffee and a note from my fiance...

My beautiful soon to be wife, I love you til the end of time. Our big day is approaching! I can't wait till we say I do and we become official. We are almost done planning our special day. Don't do anything without me.. your my everything. I love you so much.
See you soon princess

I can't believe in a month I'll be marrying Jungkook. HOLY SHIT! Our bridal party will be this weekend and we got nothing done. I went into our bathroom and did my usual morning routine. I went downstairs and all the rest of the guys were outside.

"Well good morning, Mrs Jungkook" Jhope said.

I started smiling...

"Good Morning guys"

I sat down next to my brother and he smiled.

"We were just going over all the details for the party. Thinking what else we needed to Do." Namjoon said.

"Well call Jess.. she's mainly helped with most of it" I said.

"She's with Yoongi at the moment... they wanted to be alone. So I didn't even bother" he said.

Oh yeah... I forgot. Yoongi wanted her back. I bet he told her another lie and excuse and she believed it. She's so damn gullible.

Taehyung was nowhere to be found. I actually haven't seen him in about a month or so. Thank God! That's how it should be.

"Sis, is there anything you want to add to the party?" Namjoon asked.

I looked over the list that we had to see if I need to add anything more.

"No, I think it's pretty much covered." I said.

"Alright well, we still need to go get our tuxs fitted... but we can leave once Jungkook and Jimin come home." He said.

"I still can't believe your getting married. I thought I would be getting married before you" he said smiling.

"I know me too!" I said smiling.

"Let me look over the guest list real quick" I said.

Namjoon handed me the paper and went over everyone's name. I had to make sure I invited some of my friends and family. I looked to see if I added Michelle's name but it wasn't there.

"Oh shit! I forgot Michelle!" I said shocked.

I dialed her number

(Ringing)

*Hello*

"Hey! I forgot to tell you about the wedd..." she cut me off.

*You told me already goofball.. you told me the date for the party and the wedding. Don't worry I got both off from work. I'll be there! You think I'd miss my little sis getting married?!?!?. I wouldn't miss it for the world! But I got to go.. I love you*

"I love you too" I smiled.

We hanged up

"Okay, I'm going crazy... apparently I already told her.." I said holding my head.

I grabbed the paper and wrote her name and put a check mark by it. So I didn't have to do this ALL OVER AGAIN.

My mind was all over the place with this whole wedding crap. I didn't think it'll be this stressful.