Chapter 71

....We got to the dance floor and it was time to have our first dance.

The song we choosed was 'For life' from Exo. One of my favorite kpop group... we danced to that song... it was one of the songs Jungkook dedicated to me. We kissed as we were dancing. Then I choosed a second song to dance to. It was a English song.

It was 'Stuck with you' by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber. The photographer was taking pictures of us as we dance.

"This is the best day of my life" Jungkook said.

"Mine too, I get to spend the rest of my life with you... nothing and no one will ever take your place" I said.

The long finally ended and it was time for Jungkook and his mom to dance.

I started tearing up.. my dad wasn't here to dance with me...

After the song ended... the dj started talking.

'Mrs. Jungkook will you please come to the dance floor

I was confused..

There was a chair on the floor for me to sit. What is happening?

The lights dimmed and there was a projector. I stared at the screen looking around confused.

Namjoon came up behind me and held my shoulders. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Look at it sis" he said.

Then it appeared.. a video of me and my dad. Clips of us when I was little til I was 15 before he died. I was crying so hard.. then after all it was done.. there was pictures still going.. I heard his voice.

'My beautiful little girl, I will and always protect you. I will be here for you until the day I die. You are the most important thing in my life. No one not even your mother will ever take your spot. Your my #1. The love I have for you I don't think no one can top that. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me. Your perfect in my eyes. I love you so much my little munchkin.' My princess... my girl... my everything'

I covered my face cause of how bad I was crying. This was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It ended and the lights came back on. There was not a dry eye in the whole room...

Namjoon was even crying. He may have not been so close to our dad. But he loved him so much. He missed him. I got up and held him tight crying.

My dad couldn't dance with me.. but at least I had Namjoon.

'Its time for the brother and sister dance'

Namjoon did this all for me...

"Thank you so much" I said crying.

"You don't have to thank me. I promised dad I will always take care of you. I'll do anything for you sis no matter what the circumstances are. I love you so much
Y/N" He said crying.

I didn't know what song he choosed to dance with me..but I know it would be beautiful.

I finally heard the beat and it was another English song.

'My girl' from the temptations. My dad dedicated this song to me when I was a kid. And ever since then.. it always melts my heart.

After the song ended.. I kissed Namjoon on the cheek.