Chapter 27:

We were in bed ... all hot and sweaty and out of breathe..all I can say is OH MY GOD!

"You know Mr Jungkook.. your very very naughty" I said

I heard him giggle.

"It's your fault... you make me this way" he said.

I started blushing and I put my loose hair behind my ear. Jungkook just caressed my face and smiled.

"Y/N, I love you so much. You are so beautiful" he said.

I started blushing and I can feel my ears burning.

Jungkook was about to kiss me... until his phone dinged.

........

Jimin: Dude where are you?

Jungkook: With Y/N

Jimin: Well you better get down here.

Jungkook: I'll be right there.

Jungkook looked at me

"Baby, I got to go.. I don't want your brother getting suspicious" he kissed me and started getting dressed. And looked at his phone.... It dinged

Jimin: Dude hurry up! He's asking where you are at... and wondering where Y/N is at.

Jungkook eye's were wide open and he gulped.

"I love you" he said as he was leaving out of the window.

I heard him hit the ground and start running.

I jumped in the shower real quick.. I looked in the mirror when I came out and AGAIN! MR JUNGKOOK!! HICKEY'S!!!

It was time for me to go to my favorite spot and have my favorite drink. I walked down to the screen in patio with my coffee and snuggled up on the couch to watch tv.

I heard Namjoon and the rest of the guys talking. Something about another assignment. But this time it was farther than usual.

Netflix was playing one of my favorite shows... Stranger Things! I don't know how many times I have watched this.

I zoned out sleeping on the couch when I felt my leg getting rubbed. I thought I had my blanket on my legs still. The rubbing went all the way up and down to my foot.

"Mmmmm" I moaned.

It felt so good... I started getting turned on.

This time they were touching my area...

"Mmmm... "I moaned again.

I heard the person giggle.

"Mmm ...Jungkook" I moaned.

It stopped...

I felt a hand around my throat...

"GET UP" he said

I knew that voice...

I woke up... trying to breathe....

"U-Uh...T-Ta-a-e... hy-hyung... I-I c-can't... b-breathe..." I said hitting the couch.

Taehyung let me go.. I grabbed my throat trying to catch my breathe.