Chapter 54:

Being in Jungkook's arms made everything better. The only time I almost felt this way was when I was with my ex. But he was the worse mistake I have ever made... but I'm glad I found someone who wouldn't treat me like garbage and cheat on me. I agree I do have trust issues. But, Jungkook doesn't seem that way..I wish I gave him the chance back then. I don't know what the fuck my heart was thinking. I ignored Jungkook and went to every asshole that said they wouldn't hurt me....but they did. I still regret all the ones I dated. I was blinded by love... but Jungkook was right in front of me the whole time.

I looked in Jungkook's eyes.

"You don't know how much I love you. I maybe be stubborn and a bitch sometimes and I know you don't like it. I'm so sorry about all that. Your literally are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I was blinded by love back then and I didn't see what was right in front of me... and that was you. I made the wrong choices and I'm stupid for it. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. I got so hurt so many times... and I didn't think I would fall in love all over again. I was going to give up. But you came into my life and made everything better. You made me realize what real love is. I love you more than you'll ever know. My life wouldn't be complete without you." I poured my eyes out crying happy.

Jungkook was speechless he didn't know what to say. He started crying and held me close.

I wiped his tears...

"I love you so much baby" I said.

Jungkook picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed. He was still crying happily. He wouldn't stop smiling.

He came on top of me and we just kept kissing. Jungkook pulled away from our kiss and looked me in my eyes.

"I love you so much babygirl. Everything I do...it's for us. You got me speechless over here" Jungkook blushed and looked away.

I played with his hair and just smiled. I pulled his face back to me.

He looked in my eyes and Jungkook's expression changed and he got up and sat up tears were rolling down his cheeks.

I sat up looking at him confused. He was just fine a couple seconds ago.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

His wet hair and hoody was covering his eyes. Hiding his tears. I moved over to him and rubbed his back.

"I think I'm done..." he said sobbing

"Done? With what?..." I said confused.

"Every time I'm not here something happens to you.. and I can't protect you. I need to be here with you... I broke so many promises by saying I'm going to protect you and I can't. I need and want to be with you. So he doesn't try to hurt you. I think I'm going to stop working with your brother. These assignments and all are getting dangerous by the second. I don't want to loose you or something happen to me..." he said sobbing