Chapter 40:

I woke up to it thundering and raining.. my perfect type of weather. Jungkook was holding me sleeping peacefully. Well since we became official he has moved in with me and Namjoon. My brother didn't care one bit. It was his right hand man and his sister's love of her life. So he couldn't say no. All over our room... It was boxes of Jungkook's stuff. 'Geez how much shit does one guy have?' I closed my eyes again..this weather made me so sleepy.

************

(Jungkook Pov)

I woke up to the rain and thunder my favorite weather. Y/n is sound asleep... She is so beautiful. How did I get so lucky? I love her so much. I wanted her to sleep. I got up slowly out of the bed and got dressed... Pulled the covers on her and kissed her head.

I walked out down to the kitchen to grab me a cup of coffee. I wasn't going to make Y/N' yet cause I didn't want it to get cold. All the guys were in the office. I walked in not in my attire but in my t-shirt and jogging pants.

" Hey Jungkook! You sleep good?" Jhope asked.

"Yeah I really did" I smiled.

"You and Y/N good?" Jin asked.

"Better than ever" I smiled.

"Well it looks like you had a fun night.." Yoongi said teasing.

What did he mean?

"Did you get bit by something on your neck?" Jhope teased.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked curious.

They all started laughing. I was so confused.

I walked over to the mirror and there I saw a huge hickey. OMG Y/N!!!!

"Haha she attacked you good" Jimin laughed.

I smiled and got embarrassed.

"Well... ANYWAYS! since it's raining... one of the assignments that has to be done its in north korea. This fucking guy is killing me and he's not handling the situation that needs to get done. I don't want you guys going there. Plus it's bad up in north korea. I don't want my guys to risk there lives on this asshole that can't handle shit. Who ever made him a part of this job is a fucking retard. I don't know what to do guys" Namjoon said.

All the guys looked at each other.

"So boss, what are we going to do?" Yoongi asked.

"I really don't know.... how this weather is looking I don't want you guys over there. It'll be my fault that something happened to you guys and I don't want to risk it." Namjoon said.

"Well there has to be something that we can do. We can't just sit here and make the situation worse. What if it causes us a issue and there will be a huge war" Jungkook said.

"That's what I'm afraid of... The only thing I can think of is if we all go together. But there's one problem...." Namjoon trailed off.

"What is it boss?" Jimin asked concerned.

"Y/N will be home alone.... if we all leave she's going to be by herself. That's the part I don't know what to do." He said.

"What if we take her with us?" Jhope asked.

Namjoon looked at him.

"Are you nuts?!?! I'm not letting my sister risk her life on this problem. No! No! The answer is NO!" Namjoon said stern.

I had to do something... even if it risks my life. Just to keep Y/N safe...

"I'll go boss" I said.