Chapter 47:

Two weeks have passed... Jungkook was worrying about it. He was really anxious. I've been eating a lot lately and feeling nauseous. My boobs and butt got bigger.

"Damn baby...let me smack that ass... Bend over for me" Jungkook said biting his lip.

"Baby!" I giggled.

I bent over and Jungkook came behind me... caressed my ass,then smacked, bit it and humped it.

"Your so bad! Who owns this?" I asked.

"This is allll mine. I own this." Jungkook smacked me ass again.

"Your getting me turned on baby...fuck" Jungkook said. "But we can't do anything. This is more important".

My boobs have been really sensitive Maybe it's just my period...

Jungkook went to the store to get the test. I was anxious to see if I was as well. To be honest, I really wasn't ready... I was scared... I didn't want to tell him... I didn't want to hurt him....

I paced back and forth. When he came back.

"Here you go baby" he handed me the test. I took the test and walked out of the bathroom.

We both waited looking at the test. Seeing if it would be positive... Jungkook was holding my hand.

The test said Negative...

'I was relieved'

"Okay baby, I'm fine with it. Maybe it's not the right time. I'm totally okay with this" he smiled.

"Are you sure? You look bumbed out" I said to him.

"Well yeah... but I can wait. Would you want to try after we plan on having a wedding? Like on our honeymoon?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think that would be better. But why would I be eating so much and my boobs and all are huge?" I asked.

"Let me check baby" Jungkook said as he got on Google on his phone.

"It says it can happen when your about to or after.... you get your period . When was the last time you got it?" He asked

"To be honest I really don't know" I said thinking.

"Baby think bout it." Jungkook said

"Hmmm...maybe last month... I might be wrong though" I said.

"Okay baby" Jungkook said

"Does your brother know about you coming to North Korea?" Jungkook asked.

"No, he still thinks I was at the beach with Jess" I said.

"Have you talked to him since that day?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe small talk here and there but that's it" I said.

"Are you going to forgive him?" He asked.

"I really don't know..." I said "Has Yoongi talked to you?" I asked.

"Eh, not so much since that happened. He checks up here and there but that's it. Jin talks to me more." Jungkook said.

"How's the love birds doing?" I giggled.

Jungkook giggled too

"Yoongi said they were doing good. She goes up there to visit him....Oh! By the way...Jin has a girlfriend!" Jungkook said smiling.

"No way!!! He deserves to be happy" I smiled.

"I'm really happy...cause I have you" I said smiling.