Chapter 17:

I stared at Jimin... How can he do this to me? I thought we were close. I never thought he would be like this. I considered him one of my brother's. Are the others guys like Taehyung and Jimin? "So, is that yes Y/N?" He asked with a smile. My heart was beating really fast. I was scared! What would happen to me if I don't go with him? Jungkook where are you ?!? Jimin held my arm tight waiting for a answer.

"Please, Jimin your hurting me " I said. He just laughed. "Get off me'' I said rude.
Jimin didn't listen to me. "LET ME GO!" I said almost crying. I tried shaking him off my arm but his grip is strong like Taehyung's. I fell on the ground.

"GET OFF ME!!!!" I screamed. Jimin put his hand on my mouth to shut me up. Tears started rolling down my face.

"I'll let you go if you let me take you out " Jimin said smiling. I just stared at him rudely. He pulled his hand away from my mouth. "FUCK YOU PARK JIMIN AND FUCK TAEHYUNG" I yelled. Jimin was over me. I was waiting for him to strike me. But he just held on to my wrist not letting me go. He just kept laughing at me.

I tried to release myself but he was to strong. I started crying. I heard footsteps coming closer to us. Who the fuck can this be? I looked up while I was on the ground. FUCK MY LIFE!!!! REALLY?? TAEHYUNG!!!!

"Well well well... what's going on here?" Taehyung asked. I started crying harder. Why is this happening!!!!

"Jimin, let her go" he said looking at Jimin. He released me and I tried to get up to leave. I didn't want to be near them. Taehyung pushed me on the bench and held my wrist down.

"TAEHYUNG! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!! I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT! I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING WHORE, I'M NOT YOURS, I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE, I DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING LISTEN TO YOU OR JIMIN. FUCK YOU BOTH! GO FUCK EACHOTHER BUT LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!! YOU DON'T CONTROL ME OR TELL ME WHAT TO DO. DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME ANYMORE!!". I yelled and cried hysterical.

Taehyung got super pissed and made Jimin held my arms down and he slapped me in the face hard.

"SHUT UP Y/N" Taehyung yelled. I cried even harder. I had a red mark on my cheek. I couldn't take this anymore.
Taehyung bent down to look at me and caressed my face.

"Kitten, don't cry. Daddy doesn't want to see his little kitten cry. I just want to make you happy... " he trailed off.

"Well your not making me happy KIM TAEHYUNG! YOUR MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING HELL!!! I said pissed.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and they both laughed. "Y/N, I never told you this.... but I love you and I want to be with you." Taehyung said sincere. I looked at him.

"Well I don't want to be fucking near you! I don't fucking love you... I fucking hate you!!! I wish you will go fucking die!!" I said angry and spit in his face.

Taehyung was pissed off.. Jimin got mad over all this. "YOU BITCH" Jimin said.
Taehyung held out his arm to stop Jimin from hitting me.

"Look Y/N I don't care if you hate and don't love me... but that doesn't stop me." Taehyung said with a smile. "I'm going to make you mine". Taehyung said.

I looked at him with disgust and hate. I wanted this mother fucker dead!

"Well, guess what Kim Taehyung... I'll never be fucking yours. You can kiss that fantasy goodbye" I stared at him biting
my tongue.

Taehyung just stared at me. He wasn't getting what he wanted. He motioned to Jimin to get something for him. Jimin went to go grab it. All Taehyung did was kiss my cheek constantly. Jimin came back and tied my arms on the chair. Taehyung started biting his lip and he took off my bottoms off. Jimin had his back turned the whole time. Taehyung took off his pants and boxers off. He came closer to me. "This is how a man should make love to the women he loves" Taehyung said in a whisper in my ear.

Sex, Love, Mafia ? (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें