Chapted 44:

We got in the car and Jungkook was driving. Jess,Yoongi and Jin were in the backseat. Jungkook was holding my hand and kissing it.

I looked up restaurants near us and I
Okryu-gwan.

"Why don't we check out this place?" I asked.

"You guys down?" I asked.

"Let's do it!" Everyone said.

We sat down at the table and was looking over the menu. Everything sounded soooo good!

"I don't know what I'm going to get" I said still looking over the menu. For some reason something made me look up. Yoongi was whispering in Jess's ear and she was giggling. Jungkook looked too and his eyes were wide. And he looked at me and mouthed 'Omg'.

The waiter came over and asked what we wanted to drink.

We ate all the food we were stuffed.

"Let's go back to the room and have some drinks" Yoongi said.

"Let's go!" Jess said happy.

We all hopped in the car and drove back to their hotel.

Jess was on Yoongi's lap and they were flirting.

We kept drinking and drinking. I was sitting on Jungkook's lap. He was whispering dirty things in my ear.

I tried to not make it noticeable but I was biting my lip and rubbing his dick.

Jungkook started groaning and moaning low.

Everyone of us was drunk.

"Hey, guys were going to go to Jess hotel. I'll see you guys later" Yoongi said biting his lip.

Yoongi and Jess left...oh shit!

"I'm going to go back to my room...I'm tired" Jin said.

"Bye guys...have fun" Jin smiled and left.

Jungkook picked me up and laid me on the bed. We were wasted.

"Wait!" I said.

"Baby...dont.. go" Jungkook said slurring his words.

"I'll be right back" I said stumbled. I saw two of Jungkook.

I forgot I bought lingerie. I had all the shopping bags with me when me and Jess went shopping. So I wore what I bought. Jungkook's face dropped.

"Fuck...babygirl come here" Jungkook said slurring his words.

He was already naked.

I stumbled towards him and laid down. He came on top of me and started kissing me sexually.

The rest was history...

The next morning... Jungkook's room was trashed. I looked over and he wasn't there. But he wrote a note.

- Good morning baby! Jesus last night was wild. You drive me crazy...I had to go do that assignment with Jin and Yoongi. I think Jess said she was coming over so you didn't have to he there alone. I'll be back soon. I love you princess-

I missed his notes...it made me smile big. I got dressed and there was a knock on the door.

I went over to the door to unlock it and it was Jess. She didn't look like a hot mess. But! I saw hickeys all over her neck.

"Well, someone had a fun night" I said joking.

Jess walked in smiling. She sat on the bed next to me.