Chapter 23:

What the fuck!!!! How much did we drink last night? I felt so nauseous. I ran to my bathroom and threw up. Ugh... YUCK! I felt so dizzy.. the room was spinning. My head felt like someone was squeezing it hard. Jungkook came rushing in making sure I was okay.

"You okay baby?" He said tired. I just looked up at him. I felt so sick. I laid my head between my knees.

"What happened last night?" I asked and looked up at him. Jungkook looked at me.

"Baby, I don't even remember to be honest" he said rubbing my back.

Oh shit! I got up and starting throwing up again. Jungkook was holding my hair back and was still rubbing my back.

Jungkook helped me up and I splashed water on my face and brushed my teeth.

"Did we do anything in front of him? If we did we are so fucked" I said.
Jungkook looked at me nervous.

"I don't even remember if we did or not maybe he doesn't remember either if we are lucky" Jungkook said nervously.

"I hope so..." I said nervous.

We both got dressed and headed downstairs.

Jimin , Jin , Yoongi were all sleeping on the floor and the couches. I started laughing a little.

"Get away from me bee... sho sho.." Jin said in his sleep.

Me and Jungkook started cracking up. We were wondering where Namjoon and Jhope were. We got in the kitchen and grab us coffee and headed to the pool deck. It looked like total trash! What the hell did we do?!?! There I see my brother and Jhope at the table drinking their coffee and their glass of water. They looked horrible!

"Good morning guys!" Jhope greeted us.

(Please don't remember anything)

"Good morning.." I said exhausted.

"Good morning boss.." Jungkook said

Namjoon looked at us... he looked tired.

"Good morning guys.. how did you sleep?" He said serious.

Uh oh.. I didn't like how he said that. Were dead! He knows!!! My heart started beating fast out of my chest. I couldn't breath my heart was in my throat.

We both sat down.. I was fidgety.. I was shaking. Uh oh... 'Y/N DO NOT CRY'..

"Didn't get much sleep.. I'm so tired" Jungkook said lying.

"I don't even remember where I slept." Jhope said laughing.

I still couldn't breathe..

"Y/N you okay?" Namjoon asked.

My nerves got to me or was that from the alcohol?

Maybe it was both...

I got up and ran to the bushes and threw up again..ugh... I can't!!

"Do you guys remember anything? Cause I don't remember shit!! " Namjoon said.

"Bullshit! I bet you do. Don't lie boss" Jhope said.

"If I did.. I'd be talking about it but I don't remember anything. All I remember was I was cooking burgers and hot dogs and thats it..." Namjoon said.

Hmm why do I feel like he's lying.

I came back to a glass of water on the table in front of me. My mouth was so dry from throwing up.

"You guys don't remember anything at all? One of you has to remember something" Namjoon asked.

"Nope, the only thing I remember was eating.." Jungkook said.