Chapter 42

(Jimin Pov)

I needed my sis to feel better... she needed time to herself. But I had to check up on her. I didn't want to annoy her every second. But, She hasn't text me...

I got up from the bed and knocked on her door

"Sis?" I asked.

*No answer*

"You okay?" I asked

*No answer*

She's probably sleeping.. let me check up on her make sure she's okay.

I put my hand on the knob. It was unlocked. That's strange... earlier it was locked.

I opened the door and it was pitch black.

'What the..' I said confused.

I put the light on and looked all over her room... she wasn't here.

"Y/N?" I asked nervous

*No answer*

I saw a note on the bed...

- Jimin, I know you will be coming in to check up on me... well I left. Jess picked me up. I left for north korea.... I'm sorry. I know your going to be pissed off at me. But I can't take not having Jungkook here with me. Your going to call me stupid I know that. I need to be with him...I can't live without him. My brother is going to be furious. I don't know when I'll be back...I'm so sorry...I'll see you later -

I sat on the bed in shock..Omg Namjoon and Jungkook are going to be so mad at me and her. WTF!!!!

******************

We boarded on the airplane to north korea. It was a 45min trip...

Jungkook, Yoongi and Jin were in Pyongyang. The most dangerous cities in all north korea. I was definitely risking me and Jess's lives. Because of my love is here. I couldn't be away from him... even though I'm hurt that he decided to go. This is what happens when your in love.

I looked out the window listening to my music. And there goes Jess flirting with the plane attendant. Geez.. she is so hungry for any man she meets. So disgusting!

Jungkook I know you are going to be very mad at me over this stupid decision I have ever made. But I can't be away from you.

We finally arrived in north korea. The atmosphere was not pretty at all.... it was horrible. You can tell it wasn't a safe place to live. Me and Jess finally got to Pyongyang.

Since we are here... we might as well stay in a nice hotel. Even though it cost us a fortune. Jess booked us a room at Koryo hotel. It was nice but not what I expected.

We moved all our stuff in the room and just relaxed.

"Jess, thank you" I said.

"Your welcome Y/N... you did help me a lot so it's my turn to help you" she said smiling.

She is one of my good friends... even though our relationship is rocky. I've known her all my life. Yeah we argued a lot and all but that's what friends do. I started closing my eyes a little until I got a text that I didn't want to recieve..

Jimin:
Are you out of
Your fucking
Mind???

Y/N:
I'm so sorry Jimin 😞
I can't be away
From him.