Chapter 60:

We arrived at my house.. it was pitch black. Everyone had to be sleeping...

"Thanks Jess for everything" I smiled.

She smiled back

"Your welcome! If you need anything let me know. I'll be here for you" she said.

I closed the door and waved bye to her and went back in the house.

My house was dark... it looked like a place you would see in a movie. I quietly walked to my bedroom door. I wasn't ready to face Jungkook after today...

I had my hand on the knob and slowly turned it. My room was black...usually it's lit up.

I put all the lights on in my room and it was quiet. I looked all over and he wasn't here. Then I saw a note on the bed. I sat down on the bed and read it....

Hey princess,
I moved out and so did Jimin. We are staying at his apartment. I'm giving you some space until you figure everything out. I'm so sorry for everything and I didn't want this to happen between us. As much as I didn't want to move out.. but this is the decision I had choosed. I'll wait for you as long as I can until your ready to take me back. But that is your decision... I love you so much. Don't forget that... be safe, take care..just be careful...

                    Love you,
                        Jungkook

He left ?!? I didn't expect this to happen... this hurt me even more.. I sat crying. My tears hitting the paper... Jimin's gone too? This isn't what I wanted...

I did my usual routine for bed... my heart ached even more. Everything isn't falling into place... it just keeps getting worse for me. It's one thing after another... I had to tell Jess...

(Ringing)

*Hey girl, miss me already?" She laughed.

I wanted to laugh back... but I couldn't.. I just cried...

*Uh oh.. what happened babe?*

"He.. he ... moved out and so.. so did Jimin" I said crying.

*Oh no... really? I'm so sorry Y/N... where did he go?*

"To Jimin's apartment.." I said sobbing.

*Babe, is there anything I can do?*

"N-No.." I said. " I'm just g-going to go to bed... I love y-you" I said crying.

*I love you too.. text me when you wake up okay?*

"O-okay bye" I said

I hanged up the phone and cried myself to sleep.

************************

(Jess Pov)

I hated hearing and seeing her like this. This killed me inside... it broke my heart. There has to be something I can do... so I decided to text Jungkook. As much as I didn't want too... Y/N will be so mad at me.

Jess:
Hey

**************************

(Jungkook Pov)

We got inside Jimin's apartment and I put my stuff in the extra room that he had. It was nice but I missed being with Y/N in our bed... I started unpacking everything... until I heard my phone ding.