Chapter 25:

I was nervous... I told Jimin and Jungkook that Taehyung did this to me.. Somehow Taehyung is going to find out.
And I'll be major fucked...

"So.. we better go downstairs for lunch before he calls in a swat team to come get us." Jimin said.

"I'll meet you guys there.. I'm going to straighten myself up and hide everything" I said walking to my bathroom.

Jimin went out first, Jungkook came in the bathroom while I was trying to hide the bruises. And he held me close and kissed my cheek from behind.

"Y/N, You don't understand how much I love you.....I don't want nothing to ever happen to you. I guess I'm not protecting you.. like I said I would from the beginning... I'm really sorry..." Jungkook said upset.

I stopped what I was doing and turned around to look at him. He had tears in his eyes.

"Don't be sorry! You have been protecting me " I said.

"No I haven't Y/N... if I was you wouldn't be beaten up all the time from that Asshole. I always find out last minute. I'm not there to stop him from doing this shit to you " Jungkook said upset.

I pulled his face closer to me

"Yes you have! So stop please.." I said.

I wiped the tears that was falling from his eyes. And I kissed him. I didn't let him go.

He looked at me and smiled a little. You can still tell he was upset with himself.

I looked at him confused...

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"You got something on your neck " I said.

He smiled.

"I'm not falling for that again " he said.

"There's that smile I love" I said happily

Jungkook came over to me and pulled me close and kissed me.

"I promise you Y/N.. I'm going to protect you for now on. He's not going to do this anymore to you. I won't let him. He said.

"I love you Y/N" he said.

I smiled really big and just looked into his eyes.

"I love you too " I said blushing.

"I'll see you downstairs baby " he said.

I watched Jungkook leave my room.

The rest of the boys were waiting for me to come down.

"Alright, well since Y/N is still getting ready. Let's go over what we got planned for her birthday" Namjoon said.

"I got it!" Jhope said happily.

Everyone looked at Jhope.

"Let's get her a puppy!!!" Jhope said excited.

The guys just looked at him and just shook their heads and put their hands on their head. Yoongi just stared at him..Confused

"ANYWAYS! Well what's her favorite color? Whatever her favorite color is we can use that as the decorations" Namjoon said.

All the guys were thinking. No one didn't know.

"She wears jogging outfits and most of the time they are either purple or white. So we can use that " Jimin said.

"Good idea Jimin. Okay so we got that...
What music could we play?" Namjoon asked.

"We can just play a mixture of songs that is always on the radio. Or we get a DJ" Jin said.