Chapter 52

(Jungkook Pov)

My phone dinged I hope it was Y/N. She never replied back... but it was something I didn't want do see.. my heart dropped.

Taehyung:
Your little girlfriend
Might be done for..
Tonight
Just giving you a heads up.

Omg are you fucking kidding me right now?!?!?! He took her phone...

                  What the fuck!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook:
Get the fuck
Away from her
Taehyung!!!

Taehyung:
I don't even know
Where she is...
But she's done for

Jungkook:
I swear to god
If you touch
Her...

Taehyung:
What are you doing
To do? Threaten me again..
Yeah it's getting old now
Cause your fucking stupid
Ass hasn't done it yet!

Taehyung:
Oh by the way... she
Stabbed me in the arm
So if you see her missing or blood
Anywhere....
Then I don't know what to tell
You.

Jungkook:
Maybe you fucking
Deserved it! Oh wait
You do! You better not
Put a fucking hand on her...
I will fuck you up....

Jungkook:

Taehyung!

Jungkook:

Taehyung!!!!!

Jungkook:

Taehyung!!!!!!!

Jungkook:
MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

*****************************

(Y/N  Pov)

Omg where the fuck is my phone?!?! Don't tell me I left it with him...

Out of my whole house... there's one place where the guys or me arent supposed to enter. Namjoon's office and bedroom. They were off limits...  I know he will get mad at me for being in here... but this is for my life. Unless he wants a dead sister....

My brother's office is connected to his bedroom. Which is genius!  I entered his office...closed the door quietly and hid under his desk. It was roomy I was able to stretch my legs. I had all blood all over my hands, knife and on my leg. I started crying quietly.

I heard footsteps walking back and forth outside the door. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HOUSE KEEPERS!?!?!

"Kitten... where are you baby? I need you to fix me" Taehyung said.

"Baby... you hurt me really really bad." He said.

I couldn't stop crying... I don't even have my phone. How can I save myself?

Namjoon had two big windows above his desk. I just hope they were easy to open.

I got out from under the desk and tried unlock it quietly. I hear his footsteps walking back and forth down the hallway.