Chapter 66:

Day after Day ... all we did we plan for the party AND the wedding. The party was tomorrow and we were almost finished.

The company Namjoon hired were bringing all the decorations in from the truck. Namjoon and me were telling them where we wanted it.

"Do you want your guys table against the wall of by the window?" He asked me.

I was imaging it at both places...

"I think by the window will be very pretty." I said.

"That's what I thought too" he said.

Jungkook was on an assignment so he wasn't here to help. He'll be coming home soon.. this is going to be an all day affair.

Flowers and streamers everything where slowly coming in.

Maybe an hour later, Jungkook walked in the ballroom just in normal clothes. He looked around the whole room. Jungkook held me from behind.

"Wow! This looks so beautiful!" He said smiling.

"Thank Namjoon for all this" I said.

Namjoon smiled

"No need to thank me... I just want it perfect for my sis and my new brother." Namjoon smiled.

I smiled back

"Your just doing so much... that we really haven't done not one thing. Maybe a couple here and there but you took over the party and the wedding. We pretty much didn't contribute to not one thing"

"Yeah I know but it's my job. If dad was here he would be doing the same thing. He wants to see you happy... and so do I. Dad may not be here... but I took over. As much as I was a shitty person to you pretty much all your life and I shouldn't have done that... if Dad was here he would be disappointed in me.. I may not be just like him... but I'm trying" Namjoon said.

I hugged him tight and didn't let go.

"Your doing an amazing job..I know dad is smiling right now and mom is too. It sucks that aren't here to celebrate this big thing. But they are always with us and in our hearts. Can you do me one favor though?" I asked.

Namjoon lifted my head to look at him

"What's that?" He asked.

"At the party and the wedding... can you leave an empty seat for them at the table near you?" I asked upset.

Namjoon smiled...

"I was already planning that. They will be there in spirit".

"Thank you" I said smiling.

The rest of the guys came in and saw the ballroom.

"Wow! This is gorgeous!" Jhope said.

"Beautiful... absolutely beautiful" Jin said.

"Boss, you did it again!" Yoongi said.

"Thanks guys" Namjoon said smiling.

"Well we got lots to do... let's get working cause tomorrow is the party.

"So what do we have to do? What's on the list?" Jungkook asked.

We sat down at one of the tables. The guys join us too.

Namjoon handed the paper to Jungkook.

"Okay, so we got the decorations and it's getting set up now. Do we have a cake?" Jungkook asked.

"Boss! That's what we forgot" Jimin said.

"Shit! Okay guys start looking now" Namjoon said writing down more stuff on another sheet of paper.